What's new

Braves

LiLLaz#8

The braves got me pissed already they are already leading the marlins by 10.5 games and i haven't seen them lose in a long time and the same thing with the expos they never lose how are the marlins suppose to be contenders when the stupid braves and expos are whooping our a**! :angry

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
i dont know if this is a good thing to say....

but....

I cant wait until we play the Expos and Braves..... it seems like we are the only team that can play well against them(although we havent played the Expos yet this year)

LiLLaz#8

Thats true ramp we are the only ones who play good against them. :)

jonnylons

Muckdog
Reaction score
Why are the Braves winning? Smoltz. He is the MVP in my mind, this guy does not blow a save and locks down wins for the Braves. They have outscored their opponents by 31 runs all season (228 - 197). They have 29 wins. Smoltz has 17 saves. I dont see us making up this ground anytime soon.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't see us catching up to Atlanta, but wait for Montreal. They will fall, just a matter of patience...

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't see us catching up to Atlanta, but wait for Montreal. They will fall, just a matter of patience...
I don't care about Montreal falling off.. Atlanta is in a role and no one can stop them.. Altanta is the one you want falling off not Montreal.. the season is done when you fall 11 games back in your division with HOTLANTA...

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
If Montreal falls off, we will be in the WILD CARD race, hence my name. Face it, we won't get the division. Hell, we couldn't when we won the WS, but the WC we could do...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
If Montreal falls off, we will be in the WILD CARD race, hence my name. Face it, we won't get the division. Hell, we couldn't when we won the WS, but the WC we could do...
it's not just Montreal, there is Philly, Chicago, Houston, and Cincy,

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
it's not just Montreal, there is Philly, Chicago, Houston, and Cincy, The Cards will be in it once they get hot..

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Philly will give us a run... Chicago will win the division, so here's the Cards... St. Louis might have trouble in the pen/rotation... Houston can't win hitting three solo shots a night... and Cincy has no pitching. It's that simple...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Philly will give us a run... Chicago will win the division, so here's the Cards... St. Louis might have trouble in the pen/rotation... Houston can't win hitting three solo shots a night... and Cincy has no pitching. It's that simple...
its not that simple..... the Astros are awesome both offensively and defensively....

and DT, I didnt list the Cards because they are winning their division :p

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
and DT, I didnt list the Cards because they are winning their division :p
oh :p

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
lets see...these are the other teams the marlins have to deal with...

st louis
chicago
houston
philly
los angeles
arizona

one of the first three will win the central.

are we better than any of these teams?

No.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score

st louis
chicago
houston
philly
los angeles
arizona

No.
u ganna tell me Marlins not better than Cubs , D-Backs ( that not going any where). We can take the cards

LiLLaz#8

We better than the cubs the d-backs the dodgers the astros and the card. :)

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score

st louis
chicago
houston
philly
los angeles
arizona

No.
u ganna tell me Marlins not better than Cubs , D-Backs ( that not going any where). We can take the cards Yea Cubs ganna be beter thann those darn cuubs.

Dbaacks ganna get beter jut wotch

Cards You kiiding mee?

Rolin, Pugools and evryone else arre muc better

:mischief Now to English

The Cubs are better than The Fish. Not only do they have a rotation that runs laps around The Fish's current rotation but they also have an offense that is nothing to look down upon. Plus Baker helps.

The D Backs are a better team are you kidding me. When their rotation is healthy they are going to be even better than last year if Webb keeps up what he is doing.

The Cards...

I don't even have to say anything.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score

st louis
chicago
houston
philly
los angeles
arizona

No.
u ganna tell me Marlins not better than Cubs , D-Backs ( that not going any where). We can take the cards Yea Cubs ganna be beter thann those darn cuubs.

Dbaacks ganna get beter jut wotch

Cards You kiiding mee?

Rolin, Pugools and evryone else arre muc better

:mischief Now to English

The Cubs are better than The Fish. Not only do they have a rotation that runs laps around The Fish's current rotation but they also have an offense that is nothing to look down upon. Plus Baker helps.

The D Backs are a better team are you kidding me. When their rotation is healthy they are going to be even better than last year if Webb keeps up what he is doing.

The Cards...

I don't even have to say anything. ** hands u spell check**

Latest posts

Top Bottom