What's new

BREAKING NEWS: JFK Terror Plot Foiled

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
happy they caught them when they were only in the planning stages.......I can't imagine this working out for them..

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score
This might have been the next big one.

Nice job by the FBI and NYPD to cut this off.

Hope they fry these guys

Trinidad and Guyana deserve some credit too for their part in foiling this.

FutureGM

Muckdog
Reaction score
It doesn't sound like they got very far...much like those mysterious Miami-area people who were reportedly planning to attack the Sears Tower. What happened to them?

GoMarlins2435

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm calling bulls*** on this one

That's what I'm thinking.

Shaq-Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
You're right. I bet they're rounding up and detaining these doods for fun.

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
conspiracy conspiracy!

lmao

prinmemito

Muckdog
Reaction score
well, i am friendly with a few us attorneys down in s. florida and they tell me they have no real cases against most of the guantanamo prisoners, even though they're holding many of them without giving them a hearing. some of you are too naive it's cute.

Festa

I bet it was Cheney!

Cheney and the Halliburton execs assisted by a few regional managers from Big Oil. :mischief

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Karl Rove was probably the mastermind behind it all too.

Great frame job they've done!

Secretive, cunning bastards!

Festa

Forgot to mention Fox News Channel. No conspiracy theory is a good one without Fox News and Rupert Mudoch!

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
How did they get this breaking news before everyone else??!!!!

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
well, i am friendly with a few us attorneys down in s. florida and they tell me they have no real cases against most of the guantanamo prisoners, even though they're holding many of them without giving them a hearing. some of you are too naive it's cute.

Well, the FBI can't put anything by you, can they? Once again, you have managed to outfox the US government and, unlike the rest of us morons, you were able to read between the lines of yet another vast conspiracy. Better not get too comfortable, though, because surely the spooks are monitoring the internet and are aware of your superior powers of observation. I bet they will be knocking down your door and taking you away at any moment. Don't worry, though, the rest of us will continue to fight the good fight.

Top Bottom