What's new

Buffy

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
So on Tuesday is she going out on top or will she fall?

I can't wait for Tuesday...

It's going to be great.

You are a Buffy viewer? I thought I was the only one here besides Joe. I've seen every episode of the series. Every ep of Angel also.

She's going to survive, I can't see them killing Buffy again even though it's the end of the series.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have all The DVD's and have seen most of them and is one of The Reason's I want TIVO so I can tape all The Syndicated episodes I miss.

It's going to be epic that's all I know and I actually think it will be one of the best which is a lot to say since they switched to UPN.

ReplayTV > Tivo ;)

I should give the link to this thread to Aly, she will want to chime in for sure.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's Tuesday at 8 you should watch Ramp

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
So what did you think?

Damn I thought Angel would have had a bigger role.

Also Buffy didn't get the last word? WTF

Angel has a cameo basically. I was not as impressed as I thought I'd be. Spike getting dusted was surprising since he'll be on Angel and all next season.

Not a bad ending but could've been better.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Angel has a cameo basically. I was not as impressed as I thought I'd be. Spike getting dusted was surprising since he'll be on Angel and all next season.

Not a bad ending but could've been better.
I thought it would be better but liked it and thought THe ending was good classic Spike

Buffy: I love you Spike

Spike; No you don't, but thanks for saying it

I loved that.

Well any new suggestions on how to spend tuesday?

Have to wait and see the new lineup. I guess it just means one extra hour for sporting events on Tuesdays now.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Spike getting dusted was surprising since he'll be on Angel and all next season.
Maybe it's The Production team's way of spiting The WB for dropping them?

:lol Who knows. He did sign the Angel contract after they filmed the Buffy finale.

They'll think of something.

Top Bottom