What's new

bullpen help?

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
Marlins signed RHP Craig House to a minor league contract and assigned him to Triple-A Albuquerque.
House, once considered Colorado's closer of the future, had a 2.77 ERA between Double-A San Antonio and Triple-A Tacoma before being released by the Mariners earlier this month. If he shows some consistency, he could eventually find a spot in the Florida bullpen. Source: Albuquerque Tribune

c/o rotoworld

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Interesting. Why did the Mariners let him go? How much has he been moving around.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
thats good stuff therem when they assign him directly to AAA that means he is close to the majors, dude they should send down neal and bring up alvarez again

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
Alvarez has an ERA of about 7 in AAA...you sure about that? Kent is also getting blasted at AAA.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Alvarez has an ERA of about 7 in AAA...you sure about that? Kent is also getting blasted at AAA.
my fault shammy i didnt know the details of there stats

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
No problem...Alvarez was performing well until we sent him down. I bet he was upset and threw a temper tantrum and is now playing like crap because of the chip on his shoulder.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
ya shammy thats what i was thinking about alvarez

yo shamm how is gerald williams doing in AAA

JBurque

Muckdog
Reaction score
Gerald hasn't looked to good. Gone deep a few times but he shows the age for sure. Still kinda fast though

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
only reason he has ERA of 7 is cuz he got mad , cuz he had era of 3.21 up here and Almanza was playing horriable ( and still is ) didnt get send down , so juan is made and doesnt care

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Marlins signed RHP Craig House to a minor league contract and assigned him to Triple-A Albuquerque.
House, once considered Colorado's closer of the future, had a 2.77 ERA between Double-A San Antonio and Triple-A Tacoma before being released by the Mariners earlier this month. If he shows some consistency, he could eventually find a spot in the Florida bullpen. Source: Albuquerque Tribune

c/o rotoworld
OO f***!!!!

i just remembered who this guy is

this guy has the weird wind up and throws 100 mph

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
no man i know remember this guy

he has a weird windup that when he plants his foot it skips off the ground and he is somewhat of a three quarter/side arm pitcher

with polishing this kid could badadass

JBurque

Muckdog
Reaction score
We could have the freakshow rotation with him and DW

Latest posts

Top Bottom