What's new

Cabs...

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
Cabs made Touch em all , and Stat of the night in baseball tonight and i cant wait will 2morrow he ganna be in the front page of the Hearld (Sport)

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Cabs made Touch em all , and Stat of the night in baseball tonight and i cant wait will 2morrow he ganna be in the front page of the Hearld (Sport)
danny "if cabrera hits a homer here or even single to win the game, he will be on the front page of the miami herald"

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
danny "if cabrera hits a homer here or even single to win the game, he will be on the front page of the miami herald" nope not that one... ' danny Cabs will hit a walk off HR '

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
dude i said it first, before i think it was like the 9th with man on first and 2nd, i said watch a homer, that would be big news, the man to save the marlins, world series leader, cabrera's title on Miami Herald

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
world series leader?
short term for the man to lead marlins to there next world series, its sarcasm

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
he impressed me with his 1st at bat remmeber?????

when he fouled all those pitches i mean he K'd but he made bell work 4 the out......

MARLINS WIN MARLINS WIN!!!!!!

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
dude i said it first, before i think it was like the 9th with man on first and 2nd, i said watch a homer, that would be big news, the man to save the marlins, world series leader, cabrera's title on Miami Herald
lol i said in the bot of 11th , " watching he ganna hit a walk off HR " and u said " yea right not of this pitcher " than BOOM ! there it goes game over :w00t

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol i said in the bot of 11th , " watching he ganna hit a walk off HR " and u said " yea right not of this pitcher " than BOOM ! there it goes game over :w00t who gives a damn we still won

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol i said in the bot of 11th , " watching he ganna hit a walk off HR " and u said " yea right not of this pitcher " than BOOM ! there it goes game over :w00t who gives a damn we still won i must saying

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol i listend to the game on radio..... when he came in the 9h i was like here we go STORY BOOK ENDING and he grouned out the pitcher when he came up 2 innings later i said to myslef damn man we only get so many chance we cant keep blowing them

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
when he came in the 9h i was like here we go STORY BOOK ENDING and he grouned out the pitcher
That was no ground-out... That was a liner right at the pitcher, and he caught it... It isn't like he tapped it to the mound. He ripped that ball...

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
when he came in the 9h i was like here we go STORY BOOK ENDING and he grouned out the pitcher
That was no ground-out... That was a liner right at the pitcher, and he caught it... It isn't like he tapped it to the mound. He ripped that ball... it wasnt as hard as you think.

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol i said in the bot of 11th , " watching he ganna hit a walk off HR " and u said " yea right not of this pitcher " than BOOM ! there it goes game over :w00t if he couldnt hit harper and bell, i was positive he could hit levine, but levine placed it in a good spot and he got all of it.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
That was no ground-out... That was a liner right at the pitcher, and he caught it... It isn't like he tapped it to the mound. He ripped that ball... it wasnt as hard as you think. that ball was smoked..... it almost took off the pitcher's glove

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
it wasnt as hard as you think.
No, he struck that ball pretty damn hard...

Top Bottom