Not open for further replies.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
today and it most likely wont be televised

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
No, it will not be televised. In fact, only three spring training games are on tv: March 2, 13, and 27.
It is also not scheduled to be on wqam because it is not even a real spring training games.
BUT, it will be broadcast on WVUM 90.5-the UM radio station which is broadcast on the web at WVUM.org, starting at about 3:15. If it sounds a little amateurish, give them a break, its a college radio station.

As of 3:15...Technical difficulties, they had to change booths, hope to be broadcasting in the next 10 minutes. Once again, this is not a great station, but they try :)

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
is anyone else having problems, I get a second or two of the webcast and then nothing

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I am not starting a game thread, but heres how our first half-inning of the year went: Castillo ground out, Pierre got a bunt single, stole second, advanced to third on an error, Pudge flew out, Lee drove in Pierre with a single, Lowell doubled, Encarnacion flew out. It appears everyone who batted in the first has already been taken out in the 2nd, so everyone will get to play today. Enjoy the game!

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
If it sounds a little amateurish, give them a break, its a college radio station.

As of 3:15...Technical difficulties, they had to change booths, hope to be broadcasting in the next 10 minutes. Once again, this is not a great station, but they try :)
Hey, watch it! I used to work there! (Actually yes it's mostly college students just putting in their free time...) :)
Thanks for the updates Ross, I've got no speakers here at work unfortunately.

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Go to the wvum webiste, then click on either the lowfi, midfi, or hifi buttons on the left, depending on your connection spped.

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
If it sounds a little amateurish, give them a break, its a college radio station.

As of 3:15...Technical difficulties, they had to change booths, hope to be broadcasting in the next 10 minutes.? Once again, this is not a great station, but they try? :)
Hey, watch it! I used to work there! (Actually yes it's mostly college students just putting in their free time...) :)
Thanks for the updates Ross, I've got no speakers here at work unfortunately. I am a Cane, too, and one of my friends was a dj there. Im just warning people not to expect a professional broadcast.
My favorite so far: saying Alex Gonzlaez was retarded (clearly said) instead of retired when he ground out.

Malman

Muckdog
Reaction score
Please keep the updates coming. I have no speakers here at work.

How's DW doing?

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont know how good a test pitching against a college team is, nothing against UM as I am a Cane, but DW was amazing-pitched 2 perfect innings, getting up to around 94 mph. I couldnt believe how quickly he works. He doesnt waste any time.

Malman

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good news. He is an unbelievable talent. Great fun to watch in person. I hope he starts out in Jupiter so I get a chance to watch him pitch again in person. Hopefully he'll be on the mound at PPS before long.

Antonio who? :mischief2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom