What's new

Canes VS Marlins - 2/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
Matt Trainer hit the BOMB if u wanted to know!

:homer
:balloons
:cheers
:w00t
:marlinsbanner :devil

Jack1

Darn, I can't get it. I keep getting a thing that says "data invalid"!
Keep us up to date.

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ok now batting is Miguel Cabrrea , the 3rd baseman who they says is the next Cal Ripken Jr

*moves to Game Threads forum*

Becoming more like a game thread by the minute.

marlins4eva

Muckdog
Reaction score
What's up with this game? Why are we only up 2-1? This is a college team, we should be killing them!

Final Scores:

Detroit Tigers 19-2 over Florida Southern (WP: Shane Loux)

Pittsburgh Pirates 14-1 over Manatee (WP: Salomon Torres)

Those teams are worse than we are, why did they have no trouble?

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
But i bet those teams havnt had playing there minor leaguers since 2nd inning all Torberg did was start the starters and he took then out after therwe 1st at bat so after that every Triple A or Double A has been playing!

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
UPDATE!

A . Nunez hit a double of the wall to score another marlins run it now 3-1

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont put any stock in these MLB-college games. But, for what its worth, the Canes are a very good team with excellent pitching this year. Florida Southern is a division 2 team and manatee is a community college. I also dont know how MLB players, even the backups who play almost the whole game, can get up for this type of game. And then what happens is you play badly because youre not up for it, no matter if the opponent is a college team.

marlins4eva

Muckdog
Reaction score
But i bet those teams havnt had playing there minor leaguers since 2nd inning all Torberg did was start the starters and he took then out after therwe 1st at bat so after that every Triple A or Double A has been playing!
I'm pretty sure they were, that's what spring training is for. Both of those two pitchers I listed are minor leaguers (I believe AAA guys). We are pathetic if we are only up 3-1 over Miami. Even minor league guys like Cabrera should be better than college guys.

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
That Korean guy not Lee the other one the CF just robbed a Cnaes hitter from a 3-run HR or atleast a triple and typing the game! Marlins still up in the top of the 9th (Fish hitting). I think this game on the books Marlins ganna win 5-1 (That my guess!)

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they were, that's what spring training is for. Both of those two pitchers I listed are minor leaguers (I believe AAA guys). We are pathetic if we are only up 3-1 over Miami. Even minor league guys like Cabrera should be better than college guys. dude, its the first game of the year..... we are rusty... UM has played alot of games already this year

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Plus, UM is using aluminum bats, which provides a big advnatage. Bottom line, this game should not cause any worry, no matter the result. You cant not gauge anything from this game.

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
UPDATE!!
Pitcher for Canes tryed to get Lee (Korean guy) going to 3rd and bad throw and Marlins score again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom