What's new

Captain America : Civil War

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
I know this movie's release date in us is May 6th, but in Korea, today is opening day delightfully.

If you are Marvel studios' fan or not, just watch it. I can gurantee that this movie could not make you dubious. (Just forget about Batman v. Superman movie.) I cannot explain all situation but this is the awesome marvel movie more than Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron. 

And don't miss 2 credit cookies.  :happyderp-min:

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
why is it being release first in other places than the U.S.?

V

Vince0926

54 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

I dare you to listen to the all song and don't cry

not going to lie bro, every time I hear that song I feel proud I served my country. I also hear it when I'm overly hungry.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
why is it being release first in other places than the U.S.?
To Marvel, South Korea is 2nd most largest film market in Asia (1st was China.) so there are lots of loyal marvel fans in Korea. Money shows Power I think. 

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
How did people like it?

I thought the movie was really good, non stop action. Well done all around. Wasn't too crazy about the kid playing Spiderman but I'll just wait for when they relaunch it.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, to me, Black Panther is favorite among them, a rich and brave royalty. Just excited to see his sole movie in 2018. Also Aunt May was so hot, not a granny. :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
Saw it, loved it... a lot going on, kinda felt like I wanted to ask them to pause the movie while I collected my thought, but by the end the story sorts itself out nicely. Loved the huge roster of characters and I commend them for using each one well, each had their own story and role and moments to shine. I can only imagine the chore it was to write in that many characters but they managed it very well so major props there. I thought Spidey stole the show more for his humor and light hearted nature but Black Panther gives an equally strong performance and kinda steals the show in his own unique subtle way. I also loved how there were so many individual battles that showed a variety in the action. Like even though they are brief snippets in the whole movie I thought it was cool to see and kinda say "oh what would happen if Black Widow battled Hawkeye, or Spidey v Falcon, or Ant Man v Iron Man, etc etc" this kept on coming and I loved how it was done. Lastly, I was sorely disappointed in the end credit scenes in the sense that all they did was say "these are the next two movies to look out for" but they revealed essentially nothing, had no surprises or new characters, it basically told us what movies were next yet we pretty much already knew that. 

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
I thought Ant-man was hilarious and was definitely one of my favorite Marvel movies they have made. Yeah there was a lot to process in the movie.

Some of the stuff was shot in Puerto Rico, I would guess the Blank Panther scenes at the end.

gizmo

Boop
Reaction score
Thought it was fantastic. It was a better Avengers movie than Age of Ultron

Latest posts

Top Bottom