What's new

CBS.com Player Rankings

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Alex Gonzalez is ranked second in the Majors out of all MLB SS barely behind Alex Rodriguez... MLB SS Rankings

Mike Lowell is ranked second in the Majors out of all MLB 3B barely behind Scott Rolen...MLB 3B Rankings

I think it might be safe to say that these two are All-Stars for the second time of their career's...

The only question is can Pudge get voted in as our third All-Star for his 11th time there...?

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Alex Gonzalez is ranked second in the Majors out of all MLB SS barely behind Alex Rodriguez... MLB SS Rankings

Mike Lowell is ranked second in the Majors out of all MLB 3B barely behind Scott Rolen...MLB 3B Rankings

I think it might be safe to say that these two are All-Stars for the second time of their career's...

The only question is can Pudge get voted in as our third All-Star for his 11th time there...?
no pudge is only the real lock as allstar. he is leading the votes over piazza by a lot.

i think lowell will most probably make it.
but i think alex might be the one to get screwed this year. i hope not, buthe just might furcal and renteria are doing great too.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
no pudge is only the real lock as allstar. he is leading the votes over piazza by a lot.
Link?

but i think alex might be the one to get screwed this year. i hope not, buthe just might furcal and renteria are doing great too.

I can't picture Alex not making the AS team this year. Hell, with the great DP's him and Luis have turned and with only 3 errors so far, I would be suprised at this point to not see him win a GG...

Let me put it this way:

If this team is 1 game over . 500 by the time Dusty chooses the players, Lowell and Gonzalez are All-Stars...

Although, I still see Alex amking it anyway...

But what do I know? I'm just the superior kid... :p :king

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Link?

I can't picture Alex not making the AS team this year. Hell, with the great DP's him and Luis have turned and with only 3 errors so far, I would be suprised at this point to not see him win a GG...

Let me put it this way:

If this team is 1 game over . 500 by the time Dusty chooses the players, Lowell and Gonzalez are All-Stars...

Although, I still see Alex amking it anyway...

But what do I know? I'm just the superior kid...read it in the miami herald. someboy posted a linkhere not too long ago. i dont try to find it. but just look in the newspaper

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
There's no way Rolens better than Lowell, look at the numbers there. Rolen just gets more attention from the media and everyone. :(

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
There's no way Rolens better than Lowell, look at the numbers there. Rolen just gets more attention from the media and everyone. :(
I know it, you know it, and this forum knows it. Cubs and Dodgers fans know it.

But nobody else does...

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score

But nobody else does... yea but lets not underrate scott rolen

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score

But nobody else does... yea but lets not underrate scott rolen I don't think the problem is underating Rolen...

I think the problem is how badly MIKE LOWELL is being underated byt the other fans...

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score

But nobody else does... yea but lets not underrate scott rolen I don't think the problem is underating Rolen...

I think the problem is how badly MIKE LOWELL is being underated byt the other fans... yes that is true

but scott rolen has only been the best 3B offensively and defensively, for the past few years. it will take a lot to forget him.

all fans have their favorites. In order for lowell to start being voted in by the fans has to have the same season as he is having now for the next couple of years.

this year he took a step up from a really good 3B to an mvp type 3B.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
you cannot discount the accomplishments of scott rolen over the past few years...

its not like he is stinking up the joint this year.

scott rolen is still the best third baseman in the league....

lowell is right there with him, closing the gap more and more all the time.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Link?

They already Posted it WildCard...do a search on this site because i cant find the link to the Article....

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter who is better. It's who is most popular.

Don't you remember last year? Lowell's numbers were far better than Rolen, yet he got voted in by the fans. Lowell was brought in along with Castillo.

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.
I remember going to a Phillies-Marlins series in June and starting a chant among the other 10,000 there with me that went to the tune of this:

"SCOTT ROLEN, YOU SUCK!"

Man, us Marlins fans sure are witty... But you know what really made me scream at him the whole night? He flicked me off!

Top Bottom