What's new

Chat Room

Arnie1941

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think a Chat Room serves a good complement to the often long-threaded topics that serve a good purpose (albeit too often for some egos.) Don't know Admin/Webmaster but I think if I can provide him some member names who would like to participate, we might have the Chat Room open on Saturdays and Sundays from 7:00 a.m. 'til noon and weekday evenings when the team is not playing. I'm not among the baseball geniuses who regularly publish on this site. But, I know how to encourage and promote honest conversation, and, when appropriate, to have some fun with it without ever insulting anyone. On this (my favorite) baseball site I have heard many times one genius call another genius "stupid," "retarded," etc. I'll leave those brilliant observations to the geniuses. Bottom-Line: for some healthy chatting, I need to provide the Webmaster with a list of members who are interested as well as my credentials and that of others willing to accept responsibility as per the Protocol the Webmaster designs. Please let me know. Thanks. Arnie, Boynton Beach

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
If anyone wants to go into the chat room, theyre more than welcome, its always open.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Arnie...

I know there is a chat room for the site, its in teh upper right hand corner...

Check that out first, since its already set up...

But go ahead and contact Admin as well since he is the grand wizard of this site as well.

Arnie1941

Muckdog
Reaction score
If anyone wants to go into the chat room, theyre more than welcome, its always open.
Since posting my note about Chat Room, the option suddenly appears on my headlines. Tried many times before. Inquired why it showed there were 15 members on. Turns out that number was outdated. I'll be patient. I don't need to reinvent the wheel. But, I'd enjoy a place where simple questions, concerns and emotions can be dealt with honestly and not with essays and pages of statistics. Anyway, thank you for your response. Much appreciate.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Admin had forgotten the link to the chat room until I pointed it out to him yesterday.

It should be up on the top of the page as a permanent feature, not sure why is was not there earlier for you today though.

Chat rooms are always nice....we try to have them during games especially.

Feel free to call a chat anytime you feel one is warranted..or set up a regular chat time.

Arnie1941

Muckdog
Reaction score
Arnie...

I know there is a chat room for the site, its in teh upper right hand corner...

Check that out first, since its already set up...

But go ahead and contact Admin as well since he is the grand wizard of this site as well.
Thank you! I may have to replace my $7 Walgreens reading glasses. I never saw the little "Chat" box. Still nobody there but at least I have the "key" now!

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
You should move up to the $8 Eckerd ones.

And in case I havent said, great to have you here.

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, welcome Arnie from me as well. Nice to see another North-sider from the PBC on the boards, try to keep all these MDC guys in check down there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom