What's new

Chat

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
why doesnt someone set up a specific time for the Forum members to go to the chat room and have a """chat session""" if you will :mischief2

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
why doesnt someone set up a specific time for the Forum members to go to the chat room and have a """chat session""" if you will :mischief2
Make sense .....

Like a weekly chat on Sunday to discuss the team play suring the week.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
Make sense .....

Like a weekly chat on Sunday to discuss the team play suring the week. yea, somtin' like that would be cool :cool

Arnie1941

Muckdog
Reaction score
We used to do that, but with the end of school & such, I guess we haven't gotten around to it.

Anyone can set it up- just be sure to announce it a few days in advance, so people will know to come. I just read the thread now.

Also- we usually start around 7 or 8 PM.
Yenta, a little help please. New at this. Wanted to check out Chat. Said 15 members on. I logged in okay and sent a message. I don't see anyone but me listed. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help. Arnie, Boynton Beach

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
at the time this was initially posted, people were in chat....this was yesterday

no one is there now

Arnie1941

Muckdog
Reaction score
at the time this was initially posted, people were in chat....this was yesterday

no one is there now
Thanks Ramp for follow up on Chat Room. Arnie, Boynton Beach

Top Bottom