What's new

Chen designated for assignment

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
Several people on social media have said that now Chen will go to another team and do well... I don't think they understand, this isn't the same situation as Chris Paddack, Brad Hand, Desclafani, etc etc.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
Several people on social media have said that now Chen will go to another team and do well... I don't think they understand, this isn't the same situation as Chris Paddack, Brad Hand, Desclafani, etc etc.
Chen has been suffered from UCL injury. To avoid Tommy John surgery, he got the platelet injection therapy. But he never came back like performing at Orioles. Maybe the public didn't know these details.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
Wasn't Chen hit in the elbow like in the 2nd inning of his first Marlins start? The guy was doomed almost immediately.

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Damn Mish. Can’t you let people celebrate for an hour before reminding us that he’s a human being with a heart and soul?

seriously though Mish states the obvious. The guy never appeared to do anything but try his best. It’s not his fault the previous regime paid him Too much. Although it is his fault for not getting that surgery sooner
He never had the surgery

Wasn't Chen hit in the elbow like in the 2nd inning of his first Marlins start? The guy was doomed almost immediately.
Yeah, I think so.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score

As expected, Fish failed to trade Chen after DFA'd. Now Chen can go anywhere.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom