What's new

Chien Ming W*ng

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Is throwing a perfect game after 6 innings. It is on Fox right now. 9 more outs. He is going to get it.

FishFanInPA

I'd be pissed but it's a corny attempt at being gay.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
:|

Hey, I've gotta do it if it is the Yankees,Mets,Red Sox or anybody playing the Marlins.

WTH does a corny attempt at being gay mean???

FishFanInPA

Hey, I've gotta do it if it is the Yankees,Mets,Red Sox or anybody playing the Marlins.

Your just trying to call attention to yourself....pretty corny if you ask me....but to each his own....I hope you feel cool.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score

Your just trying to call attention to yourself....pretty corny if you ask me....but to each his own....I hope you feel cool.

Ok...umm...so what's the opposite of corny? Cool? Should I try to make a cool attempt at being gay? :rolleyes:

I don't see how it's trying to call attention to myself announcing that a Yankee has a perfect game going. It is our rivals and anybody in South Florida who hates them should try to use a jinx that doesn't exist against them. Don't be so sensitive. This is not a Yankee board.

FishFanInPA

Ok...umm...so what's the opposite of corny? Cool? Should I try to make a cool attempt at being gay? :rolleyes:

I don't see how it's trying to call attention to myself announcing that a Yankee has a perfect game going. It is our rivals and anybody in South Florida who hates them should try to use a jinx that doesn't exist against them. Don't be so sensitive. This is not a Yankee board.

LMAO.....a perfect game is awesome no matter who is throwing it....how come opposing fans stand and cheer a guy as he no-hits or perfect game's someone in their own stadium. If a Braves guy or a Mets guy or a Phillies guy is doing it, i'd still stand and applaud no matter who it's against.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score

LMAO.....a perfect game is awesome no matter who is throwing it....how come opposing fans stand and cheer a guy as he no-hits or perfect game's someone in their own stadium. If a Braves guy or a Mets guy or a Phillies guy is doing it, i'd still stand and applaud no matter who it's against.

I would cheer for him and the accomplishment if he gets it, but I still do not want a Yankee,Met(I love that streak) or Red Sox to throw a perfect game.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Can I just say....A-Rod's making an error.....

No. That's a corny attempt at being gay. How dare you!

What makes this even more impressive so far is that Wang puts so many balls in play. He is not a strikeout pitcher, he only has 4 this game so far.

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Are you people complaining about The Godfather somehow jinxing a Yankees pitcher?

MikeLowell25

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hope he doesnt get it.
I agree. I hope A-Rod screws it up.

Yessss .. perfect game, no hitter, and shutout gone.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Perfect game,no-hitter,shut out all gone. :thumbup

Screw the last place Yankees.

Top Bottom