What's new

COD Modern Warfare

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Anyone picking up a copy of it? It releases later this week.

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I got turned off by the COD franchise a few games ago.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
I haven't played a minute of any call of duty in my life but I got this one for my son as a birthday gift.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
I preordered it. I put probably hundreds of hours into Black Ops 4.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
I picked that up for him a few weeks ago as it was on sale for just 20 bucks.
Nice deal, I paid 60 at launch. Loved the game. I plan to still play the Battle Royale mode of it but switching to MW for the other stuff.

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
I think the last COD I played was Black Ops 2. The only reason I got it was for zombies.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Zombies was fun!
I tried Zombies in BO4 and it made me nauseous. It is weird cause I don't get motion sickness from multiplayer or Blackout, but Zombies gets me. I wonder if the action is moving faster or something.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
I haven't played a minute of any call of duty in my life but I got this one for my son as a birthday gift.
Is he liking it? I didn't enjoy it and returned it. Luckily bought it somewhere that took returns. I am back on Black Ops 4.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
Is he liking it? I didn't enjoy it and returned it. Luckily bought it somewhere that took returns. I am back on Black Ops 4.
He says yes but I'm not sure because he goes back to Fortnite all the damn time. He's just a kid but man he frustrates me with his gaming habits. Asks me repeatedly for a new game then gets it and goes back to Fortnite. Kids don't appreciate their gifts anymore. Fuck me.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
He says yes but I'm not sure because he goes back to Fortnite all the damn time. He's just a kid but man he frustrates me with his gaming habits. Asks me repeatedly for a new game then gets it and goes back to Fortnite. Kids don't appreciate their gifts anymore. Fuck me.
Fortnite blows, I don't understand the fascination people (mainly kids) have with it.

But as a fortnite fan, I can't see him enjoying a game like MW. It is very tactical and fortnite is not tactical.

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
Some games just have that grip on people.

Fortnite blows, I don't understand the fascination people (mainly kids) have with it.
It seems to be a rather simple game all told. *shrug*

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Some games just have that grip on people.
That's Apex Legends for me. I mix COD, MLB and other games in, but almost always go back to Apex for the majority of my playing time. And that is a free game, so it is kinda funny how I spend less time on games I paid for.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score

But as a fortnite fan, I can't see him enjoying a game like MW. It is very tactical and fortnite is not tactical.
I think he only wants COD because he hears others talking about it, I dont think he truly cares for it. Another pet peeve of mine with him. I never bought games that didn't truly interest me.

As for Fortnite I haven't played 10 seconds of it but I think the free to play aspect and the stupid dances are addicting to the kids. I don't think anything about the game itself is so bad but I can see why it hooks them.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
As for Fortnite I haven't played 10 seconds of it but I think the free to play aspect and the stupid dances are addicting to the kids. I don't think anything about the game itself is so bad but I can see why it hooks them.
It being free to play definitely helped though other free to play games have failed. The kids love those flashy looking skins and the dances yeah. Some kids burn up all their allowance and gift money on virtual items for that game.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
It being free to play definitely helped though other free to play games have failed. The kids love those flashy looking skins and the dances yeah. Some kids burn up all their allowance and gift money on virtual items for that game.
I hate how often he asks me for things in that game. And worse because the majority of them, if not all of them, are just cosmetic things. They don't do anything to enhance gameplay or make the game any better. It's all just new visual things.

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't understand the Fortnite fascination either. I tried playing and sucked at it, so it wasn't enjoyable at all.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't understand the Fortnite fascination either. I tried playing and sucked at it, so it wasn't enjoyable at all.
I hated the building aspect, which is obviously a big part of the game.

Top Bottom