What's new

Come out and Support Admin

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
If you look at The Events calendar you'll see Admin is facing some serious jail time. I think it would be appropriate if we went out to The Courthouse and showed support for Admin.

Hopefully Admin will prove why they call him Slippery Admin and get out og jail time.

*Thinks Camera's have been turned off*

Damn is that guy screwed

*puts on Mink coat*

Wait, I'm not Michael Irvin...

Wish me luck people. *hires Johnny Cochran*

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's time for Hourly updates on The Trial every hour on The Hour

This is Ted Kople,

The Phillie Phanatic entered The Courtroom in a wheel chair that struck The Packed Courthouse. His team currently has Jimmy Rollins on The Stand who saw The Altercation.

Also Johnny Cochran was not able to show up today on The Count of the flu and our insiders have said That he can not defend a man that is about to lose. Cochran has sent in his Mexican Equivilant(sp) Senor Juan Cochran.

We will be back in The Next hour with more updates

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's time for your hourly updates

THis is Ted Kopel

The long line of All Star witnesses for The Phanatic continued long into THe afternoon. Many members of THe Mascot community came out to support The Phanatic. Billy THe Marlin also showed up but not in support of The Phanatic but in defense of Admin. Dressed in a Free Admin shirt he had these words to say "I know Admin and he is a great guy. He is just a victim of our justice system. I know he would never do this without a good reason and I'm sure he has one. I just hope The Judge will be fair and prove Admin to be Innocent". Billy did not say if he would testify in Admin's behalf later in the day.

Admin did not make The Best entrance we have learned. While coming into The COurthouse Admin let one slip in front of a femal juror but that was not all... Later Admin was caught with a Pocket PC. It is unclear who he has been talking too. But our experts are working non stop to find out.

Also While The Phanatic was approaching The Bench to what many beleive as The Final Nail in The Coffin. He started to defocate(sp) non stop to which led to this current recess. Experts beleive that a foreign substance was slipped into his drink to start this outrage. The Pitcher is currently being sent to be tested for that substance. We have just gotten word that an Austrailian nationalist has been taken in for questioning after being caught with ex-lax.

During this recess to clean up The Courtroom our camera's caught Admin and Senor Juan Cochran going over thei defense strategy. Many say it will have to be something special to avoid Jail Time for Admin.

Stay Tuned for more coverage or turn to ABCNEWS.COM for more details

See you in an hour

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's once again time for The Update every hour on the hour

This is Ted Kopel

After a 1 and a half hour recess to clean up The Phanatic's Bowel Movement, The Phanatic's legal team ended their 3 hour witness spree that totaled over 12 witnesses being sent to The Bench

Juan C has told us that they do have a plan and is confident it will keep Admin out of jail or at most a few fines. We have gotten word that Billy The Marlin has left The Courtroom ending The Speculation that he would appear. Our legal anyalsts have told us That if Billy were to appear it would vastly help Admin but that is not The Case.

It appears Admin is ready to take The Stand see you in about an hour.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Time for your updates

This is Ted Kopel

After an hour of heated Testimony Admin has shook The Nation by denouncing The Marlins and pledging allegiance to The Phillies. THe Courtroom was in outrage over this decesion. Admin looked disappointed but many legal experts are saying this will help him. After hours of deliberation The Jurors are ready and lets go to The Courtroom.

We The Jury find The Defendant Admin Walansky...

NOT GUILTY

O my god what a move. I am shocked! We will continue to cover THe Aftermath of this shocking decesion

I am back, wow that was close.

I almost agreed to a Plea Bargain. Would've had to change my colors, icon, and sig for a month. Also would've had to open a Phanatic site and do 100 hours of Community Service.

Senor Cochran told me to ride it out and he was right.

Thanks for the support.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well Admin I'm glad for you.

The Courts did not know that he was talking to me on that Pocket PC, I tried giving some advise but Senor Cochran knew what he was talking about.

Also I was the one that put The Lax in The Phanatic's drink :shifty

Thank you Rune, for that I will not block you from the new toy coming soon. ;)

Top Bottom