What's new

Contest Ideas

G

Let's hear some...

What kind of contests would you like to see on the boards in the future? We had debates, and slogans so far.

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think we should do the debates again... it was great.. but this time lets have more people and more rounds..

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
I just got an idea... how about we do the debates again but instead of 1vs1 how about 4 people discussing.. I hated the idea of one is with or against... I think it should be a FFA (Free for All) so all can really give there opinions on the subject.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
well since my idea was thrown into the scrap heap....

you can all bite me.

G

well since my idea was thrown into the scrap heap....
This one?

[LEAK]
How about we all kick Admin's a** and see who does the best job?
[/LEAK]

I said no...

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Um....

No.

Not that one.

You fool.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
We can maybe do a game. We each pick a hitter from the marlins and see what hitter gets the longest streak and who ever wins gets VIP or something?

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
That would be more or less like what we had last season. You picked three fish and whoever had the most combined points (homeruns, rbis, hits) won.

G

That would be more or less like what we had last season. You picked three fish and whoever had the most combined points (homeruns, rbis, hits) won.
What'd I call that again? Pick a Fish? I forget...

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol...I don't remember....

pick a fish rings a bell, but I'm not going to lie to you...I don't remember... :(

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
Put a wrinkle in it, make it the 3 players with the best OBP.

Or, accurately predict the number of strikeouts by the Fish pitchers for each week.

Or, predict the attendance for each home series.

Or, predict the players that will get the first HR, hit, RBI, W, and save for the season.

Or, predict what couple Max and Marisel will dress up as for the party...oh wait, wrong thread.

later........

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Or, predict the players that will get the first HR, hit, RBI, W, and save for the season.
I like that one. Although save mihgt be easy, but you could have as many categories as you want (hit, double, triple, HR, RBI, stolen base, error, anything really) and whoever gets the most correct wins.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like that one. Although save mihgt be easy, but you could have as many categories as you want (hit, double, triple, HR, RBI, stolen base, error, anything really) and whoever gets the most correct wins.
Thats a good one... i really like that idea! :cool

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
yea me too and it should be every week and at the end of the season the person with the most points wins.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
What you think about gators idea Admin...it is a very fun thing to do on the boards!

G

I like them alot. Ross's change on it is good too...

I am leaving this open in case anyone has more because it's not like we can't have other things too.

This will be a fun season on this site.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
This will be a fun season on this site.
Yea thats for sure! I cant wait untill this things start! :w00t

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hold your horse there beckett.. we have to finish Spring Training first :mischief

Top Bottom