What's new

Credible Cubbie is Bogus

Arnie1941

Muckdog
Reaction score
After reading dozens of responses to the "credible Cubbie" report on an absurd trade, I will take Admin's confirmation that it was bogus. I never really bought it but I have total mistust of Marlins Management. All we need is a middle reliever (and three relievers that can pitch more than one-third of an inning) and we have a play-off possibility. D. Lee always gets hot in the second half. Maybe Pudge will, too. And Juan Pierre is exciting. And D-Train (I like that) is awesome and inspiring. Our players are not going to quit. Neither am I.

Arnie1941

Muckdog
Reaction score
I still think you are Arnsberg for some reason...lol
Met Brad Arnesberg in Jupiter. I attend a lot of Spring Training games. That day, I was seated right behind him. Alex Gonzalez was on first. I am (or was)constantly convinced we don't ask enough of Alex. So I was screaming for Alex to steal. (And Rodger Dean Stadium is a small place.) At the end of the inning, Brad came over to me and very nicely explained that the pitcher's motion delivery was too fast to try to steal against him. He was very polite. And I learned a lesson.

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
yea he was polite lol, he just told you half the truth... agon cant steal because he has no takeoff speed and his acceleration is horrible

Top Bottom