What's new

Credit report. I need help....

The_Punisher

Muckdog
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where I can get my credit report for free with no hidden charges, or if you know a site which I would have to pay please link me to it if it's at a reasonable price. Thanks a bunch!

PhxPhin

Muckdog
Reaction score
www.annualcreditreport.com

all of the major 3 are required to provide you 1 free copy every 12 months of your report - they are not required to give you a score though and you will probably have to pay a little bit to get that information

if you were recently denied credit the institution that denied you is required to let you know the service they used - then you are able to request a free report from them within 30 days

The_Punisher

Muckdog
Reaction score
www.annualcreditreport.com

all of the major 3 are required to provide you 1 free copy every 12 months of your report - they are not required to give you a score though and you will probably have to pay a little bit to get that information

if you were recently denied credit the institution that denied you is required to let you know the service they used - then you are able to request a free report from them within 30 days

No I have not been denied credit it's just that I need a site where I can keep track of it, since I am trying to buy me a house.

Thanks for your input.

PhxPhin

Muckdog
Reaction score
go to annualcreditreport.com and pull for all 3 and pay like the $15 to get your scores in addition to the actual guts of your report

also, when shopping your mortgage do it all in one span - when one inquiry is done, any subsequent inquiry in a set period of time (can't remember the exact time frame) will all count under the initial inquiry

Top Bottom