What's new

Daily Marlins Deals

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
One thing I have notcied this year is that the Marlins are really making an effort to partner up with community businesses, which none of the former owners did. It really is a good sign to make the Marlins a part of the community and not just a separate entity. Look at the deals the Marlins have this year.

ANY DAY
A family of four can enjoy any game during the Marlins 10th Anniversary season for $44. The CBS 4 4-for-$44 program provides fans with 4 Outfield Reserved seats, 4 hot dogs, 4 20 oz. soft drinks, 4 bags of peanuts and an official game program. The Stars and Stripes ticket program provides all active military personnel and their dependents with free tickets to any Marlins home game. Eligible personnel must present their military ID at the Gate G box office of Pro Player.

TUESDAYEvery Tuesday, fans may purchase two tickets for the price of one. Fans must clip the "Two for Tuesday" coupon from Tuesday's Miami Herald/El Nuevo Herald or print the coupon from the paper's website and present it at the box office to take advantage of the promotion.

THURSDAYEvery Thursday, fans may purchase $9.40 tickets in the ZETA Marlins Mayhem Section located behind the visitor's bullpen (Section 103). Tickets may be purchased at the stadium box office or by calling 1-877-MARLINS.

FRIDAYStarting April 11 when the Marlins take on the Braves, join the Foundation staff and volunteers at section 149 for "Friday Night's Are Fun." There will be raffles, silent auctions, grab bags, and more surprises from the time the gates open at 6:00 p.m. until the bottom of the third inning.

BiG 106 Fridays: Every Friday, fans may purchase tickets in Section 106 for $10.60. Tickets may be purchased at the Pro Player box office or by calling 1-877-MARLINS.

Every Friday night, fans can take advantage of the Marlins BBQ Friday ticket program. Fans will receive two outfield reserve seats, 2 BBQ platters (chicken or pork) and 2 cokes for $29.98. Tickets may be purchased at the stadium box office or by calling 1-877-MARLINS.

SATURDAYSATURDAY NIGHT RAFFLE:
The first Saturday Night Raffle of the season will benefit United Cerebral Palsy. The raffle starts when the gates open at 4:30 p.m. and ends with the first pitch. Tickets are $1 each or six for $5. A seventh raffle station has been added for 2003 at the Fiesta Latina East Tent. The other raffle stations include sections: 138, 149, 156, 242, 449 and the Gate G lobby.

Every Saturday night, Braden Looper hosts 20 kids from First Priority of Broward County and six family members from Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital as a part of his Loop's Troops program. Loop's guests receive tickets to the game and Loop's Troops t-shirts.

Fans are invited to enjoy live music, food and dancing at Fiesta Latina. Stop by the Gate G East Tent from 4 to 6 p.m. Fiesta Latina is open to the general public. A food/beverage voucher is available for $10.00 in advance at the Marlins en Miami store.

SUNDAYSBack for the seventh season and sponsored by Don Carter's University Lanes, Clubhouse Kids is for kids 52" and shorter. Look for this activity at Section 138 at every Sunday home game from noon to 12:45 p.m.

Every Sunday throughout the season local little league teams (dressed in full uniform) will have the opportunity to take the field for the National Anthem.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
I agree Ross, they're doing some great promotions and events to create more interest. I even like the motto "Get Back in the Game", to try & get old Marlins fans back to the stadium.

I'm gonna start going to more Tuesday games, I didn't even know about the 2-for-1 deal. Sweet. :thumbs

Top Bottom