Hollandsworth - .263 AVG 0 HR 2 RBI
Lee - .310 AVG 1 HR 4 RBI 6 K
Rodriguez - .267 AVG 0 HR 1 RBI

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
AA cost us 2 games that we should have won

if we win those 2, thats a 9 game winning streak

Mando had a nice appearance today, maybe he will turn it around... it is a new month :thumbup

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pavano, Expected more out of him.

The Team needed him when they were producing. The pressure was off because the bats were working and he blew it.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score

The Team needed him when they were producing. The pressure was off because the bats were working and he blew it.
i know its your opinion but

he did have a 9ip shutout earlier in the week.... that alone, should keep him off this list :cool

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score

i know its your opinion but

he did have a 9ip shutout earlier in the week.... that alone, should keep him off this list :cool Unlike Almanza

Pavano destroyed all hope early.

Also The Bats were going no excuse. I don't care if he was The Channeled Spirt of John Belushi, he should have won that game.

Just like one bad inning can wreck a releiver a game should wreck a starter's credibility.

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Definitely AA...I'm surprised he wasn't demoted on Friday night :plain

Marlins Bandit

Muckdog
Reaction score
Unlike Almanza

Also The Bats were going no excuse. I don't care if he was The Channeled Spirt of John Belushi, he should have won that game.

Just like one bad inning can wreck a releiver a game should wreck a starter's credibility.
I 100% agree. Although I voted for Almanza, Pavano was just as deserving. I could have pitched better than that in a drug enduced coma. It was just truly awful, embarrassing and pathetic.

Whats with all the nicknames Ramp? Mikey, DW, Cabs, Mando, JP and calling everyone kid, aren't you just a kid yourself? Kinda creepy. :whistle

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
please...

pavano due to his complete game earlier in the week cannot be the worst marlin of the week.

maybe for the game...or the weekend...

but not for the ENTIRE WEEK.

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't think Pavano deserves to be the worst for the week, but Sunday's game at least gets him recognition on the list.

Almanza gets the nod on this one (how nice, he wins something :rolleyes: )

later...........

Marlins Bandit

Muckdog
Reaction score
please...

pavano due to his complete game earlier in the week cannot be the worst marlin of the week.

maybe for the game...or the weekend...

but not for the ENTIRE WEEK.
That is part of the reason I did not vote for him, but an effort this bad deserves consideration.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
but you said he was just as deserving.

Marlins Bandit

Muckdog
Reaction score
but you said he was just as deserving.
In my opinion, he is. The effort shown today made me want to vomit. Anything that bad is deserving.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
There have been many performance that have made me want to vomit.

Like Almanza stinking up the joint for hte past few weeks just about every time he gets on the mound.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Unlike Almanza

I 100% agree. Although I voted for Almanza, Pavano was just as deserving. I could have pitched better than that in a drug enduced coma. It was just truly awful, embarrassing and pathetic.

Whats with all the nicknames Ramp? Mikey, DW, Cabs, Mando, JP and calling everyone kid, aren't you just a kid yourself? Kinda creepy. :whistle calling a young player a kid is just an expression......

sorry for giving players nicknames..., i didnt make them up....

and whats the point of getting on my case? none. thanks :plain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom