What's new

Diamondbacks refresh uniforms

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score

Of note, they dumped that snake skin design and also got rid of the super dark road uniforms.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Lol so they dropped the two stupidest things they ever did with their uniforms. Glad they listened to feedback but they should have known those two things were dumb from day one.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
I wouldn’t get rid of the Marlins black jerseys, just improve them. And of course put the blue one into the rotation as well.
I had in mind to get a black one this year for black friday but now I'm not convinced there won't be a new version relatively soon.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
I had in mind to get a black one this year for black friday but now I'm not convinced there won't be a new version relatively soon.
There will be. The teams are all switching to Nike this season so at minimum, it’ll have a swoosh on the front!

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
When the NFL and NBA changed companies, a bunch of teams got tweaks to their look. It is possible the same thing happens in MLB.
I misread what you said... thought you were being a smart ass and saying the Nike swoosh itself (and only that) meant it was a new version.

Yes minor changes are coming to many many teams but I specifically was referring to the Marlins improving the hard-to-read issue with the black jersey and there's no guarantee they'll ever make that change even with Nike coming in.

With that said maybe I should snag a Majestic jersey now anyways so that at least I'll have the 2019 black jersey style without the stupid swoosh.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
With that said maybe I should snag a Majestic jersey now anyways so that at least I'll have the 2019 black jersey style without the stupid swoosh.
Do it, gotta collect em all anyway or you're just another real fan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom