What's new

Did anyone notice....

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
that 'The Hulk' is now alone atop the majors in homeruns?

one off his career high of 24

unbelievable

:thumbup

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
as of right not to say Adam Dunn wont go "LARGA" he has 1-2 bats left in his game right now.....

damn he has 22 bombs and a 204 batting Average " makes no sense"

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yea Mike Lowell is in a tear when it comes to homers but he really isnt a home run guy like he says. He is a hitter that hits for Average and Pulls the Ball alot. Mike Lowell will probaly reach the 30 Homer mark, maybe more but lets no get exagerating.

JMLinkinPark

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mike Lowell says he isnt a Homerun Guy. He is Just getting More Power as he gets older... Like Barry Bonds ;)

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Hulk shall tear up the league in Teal! :D Gotta Love Dominance over those weakling pitches!

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mike Lowell says he isnt a Homerun Guy. He is Just getting More Power as he gets older... Like Barry Bonds ;)
it might have been that extra 10 lbs of muscle he gained before the season started. It sure is nice to see a marlin leading the MAJORS in homers though.

that hulk thing is funny as fudge

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
wow, and hes not that type of HR hitter.

In batting practice he hardly hits HRs

lets hope it doesnt get him HR hungry and going for HRs all the time to get him in a slump...

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont think he'll get homerun hungry. He knows his homers come because pitchers make mistakes aginst him and he's just making them pay.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
DONT MAKE MIKE LOWELL MAD

c/o espn.com and thehulk.com

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ramp, we should edit it so a blown up picture of Lowell's head is on the Hulks body!

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ramp, we should edit it so a blown up picture of Lowell's head is on the Hulks body!
Delgado has 22

and i dont have photoshop on this computer so i cant make any pics yet... i will try though

Top Bottom