What's new

Dimelo, Miami

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
So here's the Marlins campaign to listen to the fans more... there is a survey in this email that you all need to fill out... all of you. Seriously, go do it, now.

Also they'll be asking various questions periodically through social media and other platforms. Today's question is whether or not the home jerseys should say Miami or Marlins, which shows a uniform overhaul down the line, though probably too late to happen in 2019.

And according to the email at the ballpark this year there will be booths where fans can go in and leave 30 second video testimonials that the organization will watch. This sounds great because I'm sure having it at the ballpark fans will giving testimonials about anything from a shitty pitcher blowing a lead to a customer service problem at concessions. This could be a very useful tool for all problems big or small.

The pic below is just a screenshot from the email I got but I strongly urge all of you to read it and type in the link and do the complete survey as well as keep up with the social media surveys. 

Let your voice be heard! We have many opinions on here let them hear it, make it count!

Loria never did this as direct as this, let's use it. Also, nice to see Jeter doesn't care about what the fans think and is only here to make a profit.

Here's the survey link... 

https://www.mlb.com/marlins/fans/dimelo?partnerId=ed-12346884-1059033043

Screenshot_20180313-165820.jpg

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
I am guessing we are seeing some of the first work from the Warriors' honcho we brought in, I like this very much. I am doing the survey now.

Entendu

Basic Brian
Reaction score
I hope to God that when they rebrand this team, they'll use traditional-looking fonts. I've always loved the simple Boston and New York shirts that the Red Sox and Yankees put out. It's so traditional.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
I hope to God that when they rebrand this team, they'll use traditional-looking fonts. I've always loved the simple Boston and New York shirts that the Red Sox and Yankees put out. It's so traditional.
GO PUT THAT IN THE SURVEY BRAH 

G

I won't name names, but those out there who criticize every decision will definitely be thinking this:

"Just lip service, not like he'll take any of these surveys into consideration. Jeter only cares about his bank account and not the fans."

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
I won't name names, but those out there who criticize every decision will definitely be thinking this:

"Just lip service, not like he'll take any of these surveys into consideration. Jeter only cares about his bank account and not the fans."
Yea I can't believe Jeter is wasting time and money setting up these fake surveys and fake testimonial booths too. 

Entendu

Basic Brian
Reaction score
Yea I can't believe Jeter is wasting time and money setting up these fake surveys and fake testimonial booths too. 
At least he's starting this up at the beginning of the season and not a few weeks into it to save on service time.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
I really love the testimonials. There's so many possibilities. MarlinsLou can go in there and bitch about service time. Penguino can go in there and ask why Starlin Castro is still here. I can go in there and chew out Barry Jackson when he triggers me. 

fish20

Muckdog
Reaction score
good survey.  I roasted the team and ballpark experience.

MarlinsLou

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Didn't click, is there a place I can get on a soapbox about service time

fish20

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's odd behavior for a "shill" who helps spread "propaganda" in support of Jeter. /sarcasm
haha, the one thing i did say positive about the team was the offseason moves and the need to stick to the plan and be smart about service time.  Im not really sure why i got so inside baseball considering there is 0 chance anyone with significance reads what i wrote, but i felt the need to do it.  I also talked about the need to make it more of a major league experience while balancing the funny in between inning stuff.  I think theres a middle ground that can make it feel like a major league team without completely eradicating all fun from the in game activities.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
I took  the survey just now. I got the e-mail yesterday and ignored because I thought the subject line was cheesy and first thing I thought was something involving Pitbull. I like the question they asked. I think it should defiintely say Marlins.

During the survery I did rip them on the Energy team as well as the food options and taking care of season ticket holders. One of the reasons I didn't renew besides the price sky rocketing was the customer service reps were awful. I told my ticket agent to stop emailing and actually pick up the phone and call me. lmao

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
Im not really sure why i got so inside baseball considering there is 0 chance anyone with significance reads what i wrote
I disagree with this in general. At first this will probably be read by just a few interns behind a computer screen but this feels like a big campaign from the top of the organization and I don't doubt that eventually the responses will get seen by the front office in some form of reports and things like that. It'll probably be something like "Hey Mr Jeter and Mr Bowers, x% of fans mentioned delaying service times, x% of fans mentioned food prizes, etc etc." 

Latest posts

Top Bottom