What's new

Do I smell an upset

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
San Antonio's went one for three during The Regular Season and that continued tonight with Stephon Marbury(I beleive) hit the three.

Tim Duncan had a below average game including missing two crucial free throws after rebounding a Tony Parker free throw.

What a game though!

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
I dont want to talking about that piece of trash team from San Antonio.

Duncan played like garbage.

Parker played like garbage.

Bowen played like garbage.

3/5 of the starting lineup played like garbage.

The bottom line...make free throws and they win fairly easily.

Great game by Buckets.

Great game by the Admiral.

Good game by Manu.

The Spurs deserved to have lost that game and the biggest fear I had going into the playoffs, the Phoenix Suns is being realized....too many 'homer' Spur fans wrote off the Suns. I laugh in their general direction now.

The Spurs needed to play balls out in game 1. They did not.

They need to find some balls before Monday.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
How about them T.Wolves?
they were awesome from free throws in OT....

c-l-u-t-c-h

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
that game last night was an embarassment.

it was pathetic how much they let the lakers get away with down the stretch, while calling a foul on the Wolves for just breathing on a Laker....

that was embarassing....

I would like to see someone in the NBA offices make a statement saying that the officiating sucked.

But then again, the officiating has sucked for a good 3 years now...it just seems to get worse....its pathetic and more and more fans are being driven away from the NBA as a result.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
No The ratings going down is because their is no mega-superstar or epic feud.

I think The Refs realize The Lakers are their main draw and of course they want them to go on and try to make The NBA a small fraction of what it once was.

I also blame the downward spiral on The foreign players. I'm not saying kick them out I want them in the league but...

In most cases an American kid wants to look up to an American player just the way it is.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
its the globalization of hte game....

take the spurs...

manu ginobili and tony parker....

both foreigners....

both very popular in san antonio.

outside of yao...what foreign player has the NBA marketed, or shoe companies or other corporations????

so i dont think its necessarily true that an american kid has to have an american player to look up to....thats a myth...

many of hte basketball boards I frequent realize that until hte NBA realizes that the crappiness of the officiating the game will continue to get worse....

the lakers are the main draw because the leauge does not push anyone else...aside from jordan this year.....

that is the NBA's fault..nobody else.

the game will vastly improve if all teams are treated the same...if the NBA markets their numerous stars.....

hell the western conference is stacked with quality teams and stars....but rarely do you hear about many of them....cause they are not marketed by the NBA...

damn I could do a better job than some of the dumbasses in the NBA marketing department.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Very nice....

No more upset talk.

those pesky gnats are finally done.

Thank god.

Now the Spurs can move on and win this NBA championship this round.

Top Bottom