What's new

Do you think Willis will be traded in a few years?

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
No. I hope. :whistle
hell no. Unless he busts hes going to be here for 5 years at least.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
He will become our franchise player most likely, how could you trade him? You sign him like the A's did Zito. We have good years up the road with him!

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
What Kind of Question is that? No he wont be traded. If he does then our Management has serious problems. He wont be traded and will be a star pitcher for us and i think he will be our Ace next season or number 2 next year with AJ out.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
How stupid is this thread...!

That's like asking everyone three years ago, "Hey you guys, do you think Mike Lowell will be traded during the 2003 season?"

This is just an idiotic thread... Someone come lock this or delete it or something...

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
How stupid is this thread...!

That's like asking everyone three years ago, "Hey you guys, do you think Mike Lowell will be traded during the 2003 season?"

This is just an idiotic thread... Someone come lock this or delete it or something...
No Josh because nothing has been done wrong, It's an honest question give the kid a break.

It all depends...

If he slumps ship him before his value is lowered...

If he succeeds he will be signed something will be done to keep him whether that is trading away other players or dumping prospects before they have to be paid.

You can't ditch this kid.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
wow already thinking if the weill trade Willis and he only been with us for 8 starts
come on plz , and u call ur self " Marlins fans "

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
most casual fans like the one who made this thread do not understand baseball and the economics of baseball.

they just see a trend that since 1997 anybody thats good will be gone.. its a retarded way of thinking that south floridians take to. The Herald plays a big role in this and so does 560 wqam. 560 just brainwashes anybody that doesnt know squat about marlins too well it seems.

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
most casual fans like the one who made this thread do not understand baseball and the economics of baseball.

they just see a trend that since 1997 anybody thats good will be gone.. its a retarded way of thinking that south floridians take to. The Herald plays a big role in this and so does 560 wqam. 560 just brainwashes anybody that doesnt know squat about marlins too well it seems.
wow, such horrible grammar... time for sleep

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
D-Dub's gonna be signed for probably 4 years 12 million if he keeps doing well....i think i heard right?

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ok, what if a giant safe falls out of a plane and hits Willis on the head while he's on the mound? Then what if Loria wins the lottery and decides to throw all his winnings into payroll?

Auuughhh!! Wildcard, you are right on. This thread is a little bit of a stretch.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
D-Dub's gonna be signed for probably 4 years 12 million if he keeps doing well....i think i heard right?
5-years $10 Million would be more likely...

He ain't no star yet... $4 Mill per would be a little much after 1 season under your belt...

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
5-years $10 Million would be more likely...

He ain't no star yet... $4 Mill per would be a little much after 1 season under your belt... Josh he is not going to sign for that little.

Why would he sign for 2 million when The "Experts" are calling him The Next big star.

You put that deal down and he will feel unappreciated.

He'll want at least 4 mil if he continues to play like this.

Top Bottom