What's new

Dontrelle an All-Star!?

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think he just might be there... He is getting the hype, and has the stuff/stats to be there...

Kirkjan on Baseball Tonight just said Dontrelle needs to be and will be an All-Star this year, because he is the kinda player baseball has been looking for...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
that may screw Sea Bass...

unless this team goes on a MAJOR role
:shifty

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
He certaintly deserves to be in the A.S. game, and he is being noticed by everyone, so i think he might have a shot.....maybe :shifty

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
that may screw Sea Bass...

unless this team goes on a MAJOR role
:shifty
I'm just hoping Pudge DOESN'T get voted in, because he doesn't deserve it. Javy does. And we have three (really four if you count Redman) that deserve to be in the AS game, but one won't make it if he does... I hope for Alex and/or Dontrelle that Pudge losses the voting to Javy...

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yea I heard about Dontrelle becoming an All star this season. They said the way he is going he will be an all start but he needs to win 2-3 more games. They said if he is 9-1 he will sure be in it....

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Do those shifty eyes imply that he will buy a ticket to watch? lol

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Kirkjan...Jerkjan. Lowell, Gonzalez, Willis, Redman, Pudge, and Maybe Catsillo will all go. Dusty ain't stupid, he wants his league (and maybe his team) to have home field advantage in the World series. He will take a team that wins. By the way, haven't they expanded the rosters this years mostly for pitching?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
i think you need to change the word 'will' to 'should'(excluding Pudge)

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Kirkjan...Jerkjan. Lowell, Gonzalez, Willis, Redman, Pudge, and Maybe Catsillo will all go
Redman wont go for sure. There are alot better pitchers that are having good seasons that will go. Castillo is doing good and i dont think he will go. Willis has a chance to go but needs to win a couple of more games...

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
I say will because my confidence in them being selected is real high. Saying should is hopeful, not confident.

Dusty will need someone who can throw well for several innings and can pitch against the AL very well. Redman has pitched extremely well in pressure situations this year.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Willis, Red, Mikey, and A-Gon all deserve it, and i think if we are a few games over . 500 we may shock some people with four All-Stars...(Pudge replacing Redman)...

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dusty will need someone who can throw for a couple of innings?????? Have you ever seen an All-star game? They usually have about 10 pitchers to pitch the 9 innings. Each pitcher is lucky if he can go 1 innings, the starter usually goes 2. As for 5/6 all-stars from a 4th place team, thats just hilarious. Of course they all deserve it, but Im sure if you asked fans from all the teams who deserves to go, the list would be about 150 players. I think 2 or 3 is much more likely.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dontrelle is making a real good arguement to make it 4...

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
Redman is nice and dandy but he only gots 5 wins!! his innings numbers dont look great since he was injured. Hes also a soft thrower and the juiced AL guys will hammer him.

hey wild card, what kinda fan are you? you say you hope pudge doesnt go? we did pay 10 mil, he better represent us in the All star game as a catcher at least. even if he doesnt deserve it, look at lowell? the all star game is already messed up with the votes and selig, you should be happy that a marlin is going no matter if hes worthy or not. if other teams have non deserving players, why cant we?

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I am one fan you definately cannot question. I'll definately be happy if Pudge does get voted in, but frankly I hope he doesn't. If Pudge gets voted in, either Alex or D-Train will not be in the AS game.

I would definately be happy if Pudge gets in, but I would rather Alex or D-Train be there before him...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
and for the record, Mark Redman's numbers are awesome

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
it wont hurt their opportunitys. NL needs 2 catchers anyways. Pudge and Lopez.

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
and for the record, Mark Redman's numbers are awesome
willis' numbers are better and hes pitched less innings. All that matters for the ASG is wins, ERA. Redman just gots the ERA while willis gots everything. If Willis doesnt make it, then what makes you think redman will?

Top Bottom