What's new

Drive

FishFanInPA

Anyone watching??? Looks like a decent concept....Couple of hotties in the show....

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
Meh, let me know how it is. I don't want to waste my time just yet

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Nathan Fillion is the man, but I can't get in to another long-running drama and what Lefty said.

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
FOX has promoted the hell out of it for 2 months now. It might surprise everybody and do extremely well. Personally, I don't think it'll last more than two weeks. Let us know how it is though...

FishFanInPA

Solid start.....looks like a good show and should fit nicely into my TV schedule Monday nights at 8.

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
ya it has me hooked an di havent even seen that much....its a cool concept if they can develop the charachters well

FishFanInPA

3 episodes in two days and i love the plot twists.....great action...I personally hope the dad and his daughter win but i know they won't.

strandedx02

Muckdog
Reaction score
Nathan Fillion is the man, but I can't get in to another long-running drama and what Lefty said.
He's pretty much playing Mal again in this show, which makes it awesome.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Oh maaaaaaaaaaan, seriously?

That may seal the deal for me.

FishFanInPA

I think you'll like it Fox....great characters and hot chicks.....right mix.

It's ratings were awful. I don't know how long it'll last.

isd71

Muckdog
Reaction score
Nathan Fillion gets no luck, its basically firefly all over again decent show that will probably get canceled by fox. Also that cop at the start that is looking for his wife was a guest star on firefly too.

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
Nathan Fillion gets no luck, its basically firefly all over again decent show that will probably get canceled by fox. Also that cop at the start that is looking for his wife was a guest star on firefly too.

Since were talking about Firefly, is it anywhere near as good as Serenity was?

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score

I saw the first 3 or 4 episodes and 'really' liked it. It's pretty much identical to the movie.

I believe the only reason Firefly didn't catch on was because it felt like the show was trying too hard to be different. The accents were stressed a bit too much, and concept was a little over the top.

Regardless, I loved it.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score

I saw the first 3 or 4 episodes and 'really' liked it. It's pretty much identical to the movie.

I believe the only reason Firefly didn't catch on was because it felt like the show was trying too hard to be different. The accents were stressed a bit too much, and concept was a little over the top.

Regardless, I loved it.I think a lot more of it had to do with the fact that FOX totally dropped the ball with their handling of the series.

They didn't even air the premiere episode first, it aired 2nd and they also aired a bunch of episodes out of order. It also got preempted several times.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
The failure of Firefly is the biggest tragedy in television history. I really can't see Nathan in any other role than Malcom Reynolds, which is why I can't watch Drive.

The failure of Firefly is the biggest tragedy in television history. I really can't see Nathan in any other role than Malcom Reynolds, which is why I can't watch Drive.

Missing out. Fillion has rocked as Alex Tully so far. Especially after they gave him his 72 Challenger(altho it was actually a 70 Challenger R/T) back.

Just watched the first two eps finally and enjoyed it, I'll tune into the next 2 probably tomorrow.

Tonight was awesome. And I really cant get enough of that Challenger...you know Shawn is going to make it, or at least I think he is going to.

It was kind of weird(but nice at the same time) to see them focus less on Ivy(altho Ivy is hot minus the lisp) and the crazy lady with the plastic baby and Violet and her dad for a little bit to focus on Susan(RIP) and her partner.

Top Bottom