What's new

Emoticons attempt to break World Record

The MarlinsBaseball.com emoticons -- a diverse group, but an inspired group. They now seek a place in history as they try and form the tallest structure of emoticons ever here and now.

:mischief2 : Here's how I see it. With me leading this project, it can not fail!

:mischief : Brother, you know what's what. I trust you can lead us right into the Record Book.

:drunks : What record book? *gulp*

:hat : It's no wonder this will fail, you haven't even prepared all the participants. Darn slackers.

:mischief : Shut up hat, I don't need your backtalk right now. I am nervous. My family will finally be honored.

:mischief2 : Ignore him bro, it's not going to be a problem. Go get some of the guys over here so we can begin.

:mischief : Alright.

Mischief.gif walks to the nearby neighborhood to pick up some of the emoticons.

:mischief : Open the f***ing door. I don't got all day.

:tv_horror : AHHHH

:mischief : Open the door or I'll kick it down.

:tv_horror : In a minute, AHHHHH

:mischief : f*** this.

Mischief.gif returns to his brother's house with no company

:mischief2 : What are you doing back already?

:mischief : That jerk wouldn't listen to me, he's too busy being a wuss and screaming at a movie.

:mischief2 : Forget him, go round up the rest.

:mischief : Fine

Mischief.gif leaves the house but is blocked off by the current record holders doing the pose that won them that prestigious record.

:invasion : Listen, you guys have no chance. Just quit now. Don't make this hard. We will not allow you fools to take our record. MarlinsBaseball.com will not get the emoticon record!

To be continued...

Joe

Muckdog
Reaction score
Oh, but you don't have to much free time....

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
2 days and counting.. :mischief and :mischief2 haven't done jack crap... Stay Tuned..

I need to think of a good 2nd part, don't want it to suck.

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Here's a Title:

:mischief & :mischief2 : Episode II - The Attempt

Directed By: :mischief

Produced By: :mischief2

Written By: :mischief & :mischief2

Top Bottom