What's new

End of the year predictions

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
This is too premature, so much can happen from here to then. For all you know a pile of money could fall out of the sky and hit beinfest in the head.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Predictions are nice and all, but they are only predictions. I predict this...

Expos
Marlins
Braves
Phillies
Mets

The Braves are out of pattern this season, they got hot too early. They usually run out of power in the post season, but if history repeats (as it always does), they will run out earlier because they started off too early!

The Expos will regain confidence in the NL East and take over first.

The Marlins will follow suit and take advantage of the Braves problems (13 games left vs braves)

Pillies and Mutts get caught in tree sap in New Jersey! (Imported from Canada by Expos to stop them from playing :devil )

Pretending is fun, but for some reason my crystal ball sees this happening and Loria raising payroll next year. "IT SHALL BE WRITTEN, IT SHALL BE DONE!"

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
GB
Braves
Marlins 9.5
Expos 10.0
Phillies 11.5
Mets 16.5

Marlins win the WC

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Braves are out of pattern this season, they got hot too early. They usually run out of power in the post season, but if history repeats (as it always does), they will run out earlier because they started off too early!

The Expos will regain confidence in the NL East and take over first.

Everyone said the Braves were over after their slow start last year.....I think they turned out OK. They will walk away with it by 12-15 games.

The Expos already are slumping due to the fact they travel more than any other team (including Seattle) in the Majors. Everyone kept saying they just couldn't take that kind of schedule, and it's already proving true, they are fading in June.

The Marlins will hang around .500, but the Sept. call ups and trades will decrease theri ability to win consistently.

Braves
Phils
Marlins
Mets
Expos

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Everyone said the Braves were over after their slow start last year.....I think they turned out OK. They will walk away with it by 12-15 games.

The Expos already are slumping ... Everyone kept saying they just couldn't take that kind of schedule, and it's already proving true, they are fading in June.

The Marlins will hang around .500, but the Sept. call ups and trades will decrease theri ability to win consistently.

Braves
Phils
Marlins
Mets
Expos
You know what else, Philly is really going to have problems if they can't get it going soon. That FO put in far too much money to accept mediocrity. If they don't start winning soon I see some changes happening there. I'm tempted to say it could snowball and they could finish 4th or 5th, but there's just too much talent there. If the Marlins could just manage a 4 or 5 game winning streak and get to .500 they'd be right back in this thing.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
Expo's have begun there rapid decline in the NL east :w00t

Im hoping marlins will finish in 2nd :plain

Braves
Marlins
Phillies
Expos
Mets

Top Bottom