What's new

Facebook iLike Top 5

Junior

Muckdog
Reaction score
For those of you with facebook, you've noticed they've added new applications, one of them being iLike. iLike is basically a music thing, that shows your top 5 songs on your facebook profile.

Here's my top 5:
Made You Look- Nas
Making It Rain- Fat Joe
Fresh Ashmizzoifhiaishan- Bow Wow
Walk it Out- Unk
Party Up- DMS

Anybody else use this? If so, what's you're top 5?

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
Meh, I'm kind of sad that facebook is trying to turn into Myspace2.0 with all this crap cluttering the pages.

That said I do have one song on my page.

Junior

Muckdog
Reaction score
Meh, I'm kind of sad that facebook is trying to turn into Myspace2.0 with all this crap cluttering the pages.

That said I do have one song on my page.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Some of it I don't mind, but they are going over the top with others.

Izzie

Muckdog
Reaction score
i don't think facebook is trying to turn into a myspace, i believe people are requesting and also using a lot of these add-ons to customize their page and have a little more to do than just write on people's walls. for me personally, as long as they keep the profiles clean as far as colors and codes go then i'm content.

Lee

Muckdog
Reaction score
I remember the days when all you could do on facebook was fill out your hobbies, favorite music/movies whatever, and add friends. No wall, no photos, no news feed or iLike. It was pretty pointless. Now it's just ridiculous. Although now that I'm out of college I'm sure it will be pretty useful to keep in touch with people.

wanks1212

Muckdog
Reaction score
i don't care about this clutter garbage, i just don't use it. however once they start doing all types of colors and allowing people to play music on their pages i'm done.

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
i hate myspace because the songs start up with the page....so annoying

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
My Space has an option so that music doesn't turn on like that though. I just can't remember if it's only for your profile or for when you view someone else's.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
i don't care about this clutter garbage, i just don't use it. however once they start doing all types of colors and allowing people to play music on their pages i'm done.

They do that now, too. It's the Audio application.

Top Bottom