What's new

Favorite Comic based Movie?

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
My personal choice would have to be The Crow, it is my faviorate movie of all time as well. Batman, Turtles, and Road To Perdition are tied at second.

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
Other- X-men :D

Nugget

Muckdog
Reaction score
Road to Perdition was a comic book?!!? :blink:

yankeefan21

Muckdog
Reaction score
Spiderman - for now. It will probably change this Summer...

Go Hulk!

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Road to Perdition was a comic book?!!? :blink:
Yep it was indy so most do not know about it.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Spiderman.

Because the effects was so awesome.
Their's a reason The Hulk's cast is mainly unknown. From what I have heard the special effect's will be stunning.

Low budget cast = great special's

yankeefan21

Muckdog
Reaction score
Their's a reason The Hulk's cast is mainly unknown.
The Names:
Nick Nolte, Sam Elliot and Jennifer Connelly aren't exactly unknowns... but you're right - they aren't overpaid stars [*cough* Val Kilmer, Michael Keaton, George Clooney *cough*] like some other movies had.

The Recognizables
BTW - Eric Bana kicked @ss in Black Hawk Down. Josh Lucas made a pretty good name for himself in A Beautiful Mind [hmm - another Jennifer Connelly connection]. Brooke Langton you will probably recognize as one of the hot chicks in the trailer in Swingers or as Keanu Reeves' love interest in The Replacements [sorry to admit I watched this movie]. Lou Ferrigno makes an appearance in this [grin].

Lastly, the special fx are being done by ILM. So, you KNOW they are going to rock!

Go Hulk!

yankeefan21

Muckdog
Reaction score
They were supposed to have another installment of Superman starring Nicholas Cage.

Let me be the first to say that I vomited at the idea then, and I am GLAD the Superman franchise wasn't sullied by this distastefull idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom