What's new

Final

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
LMAO, so I took this Marketing final today...class of 400+. Hardest test I've ever taken in my life. 100 questions, multiple choice, cumulative. And he pulled most of the questions out of left field. I left the test thinking I did horrible and I did (65%). Just found out the class average was less than 60.

LMAO, I knew I was right to think this teacher was mad.

Reaction score
LMAO, so I took this Marketing final today...class of 400+. Hardest test I've ever taken in my life. 100 questions, multiple choice, cumulative. And he pulled most of the questions out of left field. I left the test thinking I did horrible and I did (65%). Just found out the class average was less than 60.

I can relate. My Economics class was just like that. The Avg score was a 60 and I scored a 72. At the beginning of the semester he said he curves at the end of the semester so hopefully that 72 will be a B.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
cumulative tests are so much fun.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, at least you're done with finals at FSU. Our finals journey starts today.

I have a final in 80 minutes. :thumbdown

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Everyone except 1 person (High C) in my Chemistry class is failing. Whenever someone gets a D on a test we all go crazy :rolleyes: .

I have that final on Thursday. I can't wait.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Took Latin on Friday before driving back home to Cape Coral. She was really nice about it and it paid off for us to be nice to her.

But my World Geography final was not as nice as I wanted....I got an 86 on it...so I have a 91.81% in the class. Stupid A-.....that doesn't help my GPA as much as hoped.

Hopefully I did well on the Calc Final and I get a B+ or a solid B in that class. English should be an A with the final paper yet graded.

May 1st is grade posting day right?

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have failed all of my tests in my econ class and I have higher than average on all of my writing assignments. Entry level econ, average grade is 70% on the tests...

keep in mind, this is my 3rd econ class and I did well in my other 2.

So I just got an e-mail with an extra credit writing assignment (my mouth watered) and that our other 2 writing assignements are now worth more! And the exam is a departmental exam, so that should be a bonus!

I hope...

Lee

Muckdog
Reaction score
I turned in my final paper yesterday. I don't have any finals this upcoming week... which means, I am done with college. Graduating one week from today.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have one final on Tuesday and I need a 30 or so to get an A in the class. Then I graduate.

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
congrats to you guys graduated....took my last final back in december.

Flamarlins3

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't have any finals...just two 15 pagers and two 6 pagers to go and I'm done with college

Sad thing is I wrote about 34 pages worth of papers last week and I still have all this left...I guess I shouldn't procrastonate so much...goal is to finish by May 10 so I can go to DC for a Nationals game and then back here to celebrate...

FutureGM

Muckdog
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure I was in the same class.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score

MAR3023 with Downs, MW 3:35?

FutureGM

Muckdog
Reaction score

Bingo.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
Taking my last final at the CC tonight! :cool

Flamarlins3

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't have any finals...just two 15 pagers and two 6 pagers to go and I'm done with college

Sad thing is I wrote about 34 pages worth of papers last week and I still have all this left...I guess I shouldn't procrastonate so much...goal is to finish by May 10 so I can go to DC for a Nationals game and then back here to celebrate...

Down to one 6 pager and two 15s!

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score

Bingo.
what are the chances? what is your major?

where did you usually sit in the class?

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
I got my Sociology research paper back and I got a 105%. The average grade was a low B. I got the highest grade in the class :woot . Hopefully I did good on the final. I studied my butt off.

Top Bottom