What's new

Finally, back on board!

Reaction score
Y'all probably don't remember me, but I was a fish fan from afar (NOLA). Katrina came, and needless to say knocked me out of commission for a while. Anyway, glad to see the Marlins season starting up, and even better news to see a stadium FINALLY coming!

This year, I got mlb.tv, so now I can watch the Marlins games on my computer (19" monitor so I can lay down) for the first time. I won't be relegated to just watching the national tv games!

mafatumatt

Muckdog
Reaction score
welcome back!

19" is definitely a solid screen to watch the marlins dominate this year :)

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
welcome back i bet baseball gave you time to relax from all worry that you have. enjoy new marlins seasons

Reaction score
Thanks. I got the 89.95 mlb.tv package, but I think I want to spend the extra $30 to upgrade. I saw someone commenting in another thread about better quality streaming. I want it to look like I am watching it on tv! I wonder if they'll let me just pay the difference and upgrade?

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thanks. I got the 89.95 mlb.tv package, but I think I want to spend the extra $30 to upgrade. I saw someone commenting in another thread about better quality streaming. I want it to look like I am watching it on tv! I wonder if they'll let me just pay the difference and upgrade?
Call the customer service line and it shouldn't be a problem. Money is money, am I right?

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Welcome back NOLA!

We were all wondering when you'd return to us. Good to see it was sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom