What's new

Fins sign former Boise State and Bears RB...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Brock Forsey.... from what I remember he was halfway decent last year for the Bears, and he was certainly dominate in college

Miami Dolphins RB Lamar Gordon (shoulder) is out for the season after suffering a shoulder injury during the team's game Sunday, Sept. 26. With RBs Travis Minor (ankle) likely out for Week 4 and Sammy Morris (ankle) still slowed by injuries, RB Leonard Henry will likely start the team's Week 4 game against the New York Jets. The team did sign former Chicago Bears backup RB Brock Forsey for depth.

last year in 9 games, Forsey had 50 carries and rushed for 191 yards and 2 scores

also 3 catches for 37 yards

El Guapo

Muckdog
Reaction score
good signing i cant beleive this guy didnt make the bears this year...he will be a solid back-up..

Craig

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good signing.

Btw, reason he didn't make the Bears is they have 3 solid guys in Thomas Jones, Adrian Peterson, and Anthony Thomas as well as a good Fullback in Bryan Johnson, so he lost the numbers game.

White Hope can play though, good work by the battered Fins to pick him up.

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
oooh shite, white chocolate baby! That guy can run. I was a big fan of his... I forget against who last year, but he had one helluva game.

Craig

Muckdog
Reaction score
oooh shite, white chocolate baby! That guy can run. I was a big fan of his... I forget against who last year, but he had one helluva game.
[snapback]577544[/snapback]

I wanna say it was at home against the Redskins last December, had like 25 for 130 on the ground and a TD.

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
[snapback]577544[/snapback]

I wanna say it was at home against the Redskins last December, had like 25 for 130 on the ground and a TD.
[snapback]577951[/snapback]

It was against Arizona :plain

Latest posts

Top Bottom