What's new

Fish claim Jesus Aguilar

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Nice thing about both Aguilar and Villar is that if they produce they can stick around and contribute for longer here unlike guys such as Granderson and Neil Walker who were never really gonna do much except fill a roster spot in the short term and, best case scenario, get flipped for a prospect.

Again, more proof that we're on the path to roster additions from now on as opposed to always subtracting.

SongInTheAir

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Didn't realize Aguilar had team control for 3 years. What does this mean for Lewin? Also, as to the title of this post: What did the Marlins claim about Jesus Aguilar? Were they like, "he'd good!" or "he's a Marlin now!" or "he enjoyed his giftbasket!" the title seems like an incomplete sentence. okay send post.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Reaction score
Didn't realize Aguilar had team control for 3 years. What does this mean for Lewin? Also, as to the title of this post: What did the Marlins claim about Jesus Aguilar? Were they like, "he'd good!" or "he's a Marlin now!" or "he enjoyed his giftbasket!" the title seems like an incomplete sentence. okay send post.
Did you speak this post into your phone? If so, it shouldn't have posted that last part, bad tech

SongInTheAir

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Did you speak this post into your phone? If so, it shouldn't have posted that last part, bad tech
Start dictation what do you mean what happened with the post question mark I was just asking what it was that hey Zeus no delete I meant hey Zeus no delete g's us [phonetic: ag-ee-larr] did because the Marlins claimed something about him okay yeah that's it send tweet I mean wait not tweet send post reply

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Reaction score
Start dictation what do you mean what happened with the post question mark I was just asking what it was that hey Zeus no delete I meant hey Zeus no delete g's us [phonetic: ag-ee-larr] did because the Marlins claimed something about him okay yeah that's it send tweet I mean wait not tweet send post reply
You should go back to using your phone to post, this attempt to type it yourself was all over the place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom