What's new

For those of you with DirectTV...

Mainge

Muckdog
Reaction score
They're offering a free preview of MLB Extra Innings through the 8th.

You can watch Dice-K's debut.

Mainge

Muckdog
Reaction score
i ready post about free week of mlb exras inning on direct tv
Oh, did you? Sorry.

Floridalion

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have subscribed to the Extra Innings package and think it is well worth the $159. Has anyone ordered the extra SuperFan package they are offerring this year? The screen where they show all the games being played live is pretty cool, but I just don't feel that that along with 2 extra high def games are worth it?

Anyone else have an opinion on the extra SuperFan package? :mischief2

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have subscribed to the Extra Innings package and think it is well worth the $159. Has anyone ordered the extra SuperFan package they are offerring this year? The screen where they show all the games being played live is pretty cool, but I just don't feel that that along with 2 extra high def games are worth it?

I have both EI and SuperFan. I really have no opinion on it yet. I just got it because of the daily HD telecasts so I guess it's serving its purpose. :thumbup

yankeefan21

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think I'll enjoy my free week then just let it go.

I'm fortunate enough to have YES network broadcasting all the games that aren't nationally televised for my team. So, I'll watch a ton of baseball the first week then slip back into watching 3 or 4 games a week for the rest of the season until October.

Floridalion

Muckdog
Reaction score

I have both EI and SuperFan. I really have no opinion on it yet. I just got it because of the daily HD telecasts so I guess it's serving its purpose. :thumbup

I was thinking about getting it for the HD, but do you know if they are going to rotate the teams they show or is it going to be the Redsox/Yankee show?

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
You never know but my guess is that they will rotate the teams. I'm assuming they can only broadcast games that are already available on HD from the regional stations.

Floridalion

Muckdog
Reaction score
You never know but my guess is that they will rotate the teams. I'm assuming they can only broadcast games that are already available on HD from the regional stations.

I think you are probably right.

Marlins2010

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thanks man, really wanna see other NL East teams lose. =)

Btw, are there any Marlins game that are gonna be on HD through DirecTV?

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
OH, my bad, im new to these forums, gotta read up a bit
That's ok :thumbup

Welcome and enjoy!

Top Bottom