What's new

Fredi getting tossed

OldSand

Muckdog
Reaction score
I know it's nothing to celebrate, but a few people here had been feeling like Fredi isn't vocal enough when bad calls affect us.

There were quite a few bad calls to start off yesterdays game, and Fredi finally exploded. I was pumped to see that.

What do you guys think? Should he have stayed cool?

Side note: he might get suspended for coming back out when the benches cleared.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
i like that he got tossed, fired up the players. exactly the type of stuff we needed!

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
About time he got fired up about a bad call. He's been way too apathetic this season.

Ashley

Muckdog
Reaction score
It was about damn time he showed some emotion!

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
I always wonder what managers say to umps. Probably some nice colorful language.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
I always wonder what managers say to umps. Probably some nice colorful language.

Especially if he's Cuban or Hispanic in general. :lol We can get pretty nasty.

MiamiMarlins13

Muckdog
Reaction score
DOES ANYONE HAVE VIDEO OF THIS????????? I can't find it anywhere. I AM DYING TO SEE IT!!!!!!!

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
Should have argued the same exact way on a few different occasions this year. Good to see but Tosca did a terrible job.

MRMarlin93

Muckdog
Reaction score
About time he got fired up about a bad call. He's been way too apathetic this season.

He is more vocal then joe was.

Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score

He is more vocal then joe was.

HES 10 TIMES more vocal that Joe was.. Carlos Tosca is more vocal that Joe and hes not even the manager! :lol

GoMarlins2435

Muckdog
Reaction score
I was at the game last night and I can't tell you how pumped I was when Fredi went off, I'm glad he gave em' hell.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
I didn't think he had it in him, and i was pretty surprised at Dontrelle too. Nice to
see these guys getting fired up.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
I read a story about Pete Rose when he was manager. He yelled at an umpire, while suggesting that he go to a specific restaurant for a steak. He yelled "it'll be the best F**king steak you've ever had"....the ump threw him out, and after the game did have a steak on rose's tab. I read this in Rose's book: My Prison Without Bars.

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's been my only complaint on our rookie manager this year. I was up and shouting when I saw it wasn't another of his "discussions" with an ump. I somehow got even louder when I saw that umps arm come back for the toss out. Absolutely LOVED it. And IMO he still kept his cool, which is a good thing. If someone were to stick their finger in my face in an argument like that ump did to Fredi it would most likely get broken. Or used to put him on his knees, and then worse things would probably happen.

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have been wondering where he had put his balls away so far this season...about time!

ORDfishfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I read a story about Pete Rose when he was manager. He yelled at an umpire, while suggesting that he go to a specific restaurant for a steak. He yelled "it'll be the best F**king steak you've ever had"....the ump threw him out, and after the game did have a steak on rose's tab. I read this in Rose's book: My Prison Without Bars.

I assume he was telling him something about Fudruckers?!?!

Reaction score
Fredi does scream at managers often from the dugout, he just hadn't come out to argue.

Top Bottom