What's new

Fredi Gonzalez on WQAM

Rex

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hank just mentioned that he'll be talking to Fredi in the next hour.

I realize most everyone can listen locally, for those that can't :

http://www.wqam.com

He's on now.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
who cares about crank oldberg
no one does, but some care about our new manager

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
So should I ask the obvious question?

What did he say? He was pretty good on Joe Rose this morning.

prinmemito

Muckdog
Reaction score
He was definitely good on Joe Rose this morning.

I am getting tired of listening to sports radio in the morning in South Florida. All they do is talk about football!!! We have the defending NBA champs in the middle of their seasons and one of the most talented teams in baseball about to start its season and all they talk about is football!!! argh!

MarlinsLou

Hammerhead
Reaction score

I am getting tired of listening to sports radio in the morning in South Florida. All they do is talk about football!!! We have the defending NBA champs in the middle of their seasons and one of the most talented teams in baseball about to start its season and all they talk about is football!!! argh!
Dude, the Dolphins 3rd string left tackle that might get shifted to the practice squad is really a lot more important than someone who is going to start 120+ times in CF for the Marlins. duh.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score

While the talk of football is stupid when it's not yet the true "offseason" the Marlins aren't one of the most talented teams in baseball. They have spots of brilliance, but we'll be lucky to be a .500 team this year, unless we get a legit centerfielder and more than just warm bodies for the 'pen to go with Tank.

pierremvp1

Muckdog
Reaction score
He sounded good with Hank. Authoritative. Talked about having 5 good starters...and having them ready by Opening Day. Talked about in house options for closer, mentioning Lindstrom and Gregg specifically. Said most of the pitchers and catchers were in camp already, and Dontrelle was already pitching to live hitters.

prinmemito

Muckdog
Reaction score

While the talk of football is stupid when it's not yet the true "offseason" the Marlins aren't one of the most talented teams in baseball. They have spots of brilliance, but we'll be lucky to be a .500 team this year, unless we get a legit centerfielder and more than just warm bodies for the 'pen to go with Tank.

I should have said one of the most talented young teams in baseball.

Top Bottom