What's new

Free Pizza 5/1

FishFanInPA

Pizza Hut plans a blitz of advertising on television and radio and in print, as well as promotions to pitch the new pizza. For a limited time, Pizza Hut will offer its large, hand-tossed pizzas, with unlimited toppings, for $10.99 apiece.

Also, the chain will give away hand-tossed pizza slices, one per customer, at its 6,200 U.S. restaurants on Tuesday from 3 to 5 p.m.

Bergren said the company anticipates giving away more than 1 million slice.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
I 'might' stop by and get a slice...but the 10.99 thing doesn't seem so radical.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well I'm not obligated to do anything today except study, so I'll be pizzaing.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
Primanti Bros.'s pizza deal is pretty good: large (it's very large) pizza with three toppings, and bottomless drinks for $14

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Primanti Bros.'s pizza deal is pretty good: large (it's very large) pizza with three toppings, and bottomless drinks for $14

what's the number of that place? i'm in the mood for an extremely large pizza.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
You have to buy something in order to get the free slice...I was misled!

Anyway, I bought a 1.29 small coke and got my slice. I was already there and I wasn't leaving until I was satiated. Plus, the girl who served me was really cute.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score

what's the number of that place? i'm in the mood for an extremely large pizza.
address: 901 N Atlantic Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL
phone: 954-565-0605

address: 516 E Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL
phone: 954-565-7100

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
If you are going to Primanti Bros., don't get pizza. Thats sacreligious, my friends. You get a sandwich was cole slaw and fries, or you get nothing.

(My family is from Pittsburgh, so I've had many a Primanti Bros. sandwich. It's an institution up there. Getting anything but a sandwich from there is like using any ketchup but Heinz.)

Top Bottom