What's new

From Jayson Stark

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
In some ways, Jack McKeon has been a breath of fresh air in Florida. But wish him luck. Even though the Marlins are playing well, players have been telling their friends that they're basically playing for themselves as they wait for management to break up the team come July. "They all know that exactly what happened last year (when they traded Cliff Floyd and Ryan Dempster during the break) will happen this year," says one source. "So that makes it a little tough to get motivated to play as a unit."

I dont care what this says..... BOTTOM LINE: THEY WIN, THEY STAY TOGETHER

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
They keep on braging about us. McKeon has done a well job and we wont break up. We will probaly Loose Luis Castillo but thats it. We are playing way better than when we were under Torborg.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
They keep on braging about us. McKeon has done a well job and we wont break up. We will probaly Loose Luis Castillo but thats it. We are playing way better than when we were under Torborg.
Braging? It's negative press A.J. and I don't think they are Fish fans in the first place.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
In some ways, Jack McKeon has been a breath of fresh air in Florida. But wish him luck. Even though the Marlins are playing well, players have been telling their friends that they're basically playing for themselves as they wait for management to break up the team come July. "They all know that exactly what happened last year (when they traded Cliff Floyd and Ryan Dempster during the break) will happen this year," says one source. "So that makes it a little tough to get motivated to play as a unit."

I dont care what this says..... BOTTOM LINE: THEY WIN, THEY STAY TOGETHER who gives a damn what stark says

if they cant win with the talent tey have (even after a.j.)

then they dont deserve to be a team, this team is still underachieving

since 2000 this team has had contending teams based on talent

teams like the padres, brewers, and tigers do not have the talent to win regardless.

but i think the devil rays have some good players, they just need some pitching. Tampa is on its way up, but it sux that they are in a divison with the yanks, sox and even the jays.

but in summary if this team is out out of contentio then trade them.

sampson had a vision of a team winning 92 games, it sounds crazy but with the talent this team has that is very possible.

but i am almost sure we will win 80+ games this year. not a bad year but not good

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
We will probaly Lose Luis Castillo but thats it.
Luis (100% chance), maybe Derrek (50%), and I hate to say it but there is a chance Mike could go (1%)...

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
We will probaly Lose Luis Castillo but thats it.
Luis (100% chance), maybe Derrek (50%), and I hate to say it but there is a chance Mike could go (1%)... Maybe Dereck Lee? that a sure thing......Lowell only one that has a 50/50 chance of staying...

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I meant he has a 50/50 chance of going DURING the seaosn... I still think he will be traded after this season...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Josh, your percentages are bogus.... they are opinions, not facts.....

1% on Lowell?.....LMFAO

100% on Luis?.....LMFAO

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Josh, your percentages are bogus.... they are opinions, not facts.....
Josh?

Top Bottom