What's new

Fun with Pictures....

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's pretty funny. I wonder if he won his match.

FishFanInPA

I didn't see that one until now....i like that the most too.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
how'd they cut him out of the picture like that. I've tried using paint to do it and I just zoom in really far and try to erase the background. It never looks very good though..

Bradcore

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
how'd they cut him out of the picture like that. I've tried using paint to do it and I just zoom in really far and try to erase the background. It never looks very good though..

Photoshop.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score

Photoshop.
o. does anyone know if microsoft photodraw can do any of this? I don't have photoshop, I might get it if it's a reasonable price.

Bradcore

Captain Awesome
Reaction score

Photoshop.
o. does anyone know if microsoft photodraw can do any of this? I don't have photoshop, I might get it if it's a reasonable price.
$650

FishFanInPA

the thread is approaching 100 pages on the Eagles board....how about yours Bradcore.

Bradcore

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
the thread is approaching 100 pages on the Eagles board....how about yours Bradcore.

12, which is pretty damn good considering the vestibules short attention span.

Reaction score

12, which is pretty damn good considering the vestibules short attention span.

That place is WAY to fast for me now. I miss the good ole "04 n00b" days :lol

It got so populated, I posted a thread and somehow it was already on the 2nd page like half way down.

Top Bottom