ass orgy

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sorry but i don't get it. :confused
[snapback]661352[/snapback]
ass orgy
[snapback]661354[/snapback]

Oh, I thought maybe the 5's were supposed to be 5's.

:lol

Reaction score
How about
4NIK8

or and this is a really bad one, dont hold me personal to it

A Challenger License plate that reads KABOOM

MarlinsChic24

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well...this one isnt actually funny or anything...but it drove me INSANE trying to figure out what it was. Everyday I would walk by this one Math teachers car and her liscense plate said.....

IBYDKWTM

It seriously bugged me so bad...cause Im usually good at these figuring stuff like that out. Then one day someone who had asked the teacher told me it meant "I Bet You Dont Know What This Means" :confused

Of course...only a teacher would have one like that! :mad

Reaction score
Well...this one isnt actually funny or anything...but it drove me INSANE trying to figure out what it was. Everyday I would walk by this one Math teachers car and her liscense plate said.....

IBYDKWTM

It seriously bugged me so bad...cause Im usually good at these figuring stuff like that out. Then one day someone who had asked the teacher told me it meant "I Bet You Dont Know What This Means" :confused

Of course...only a teacher would have one like that! :mad
[snapback]661699[/snapback]

Thats like an acronym or pneumonic device or w/e thats called where every letter stands for a word. Like FUBAR. It isnt like A55KKR where the letters and numbers make for a p[articular pronounciation

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
An acronym is something like "EPCOT", which means Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. So, it's not really an acronym. There is a name for it though. I can't remember it right now.

Reaction score
An acronym is something like "EPCOT", which means Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. So, it's not really an acronym. There is a name for it though. I can't remember it right now.
[snapback]661790[/snapback]

Thats exactly what IBYDKWTM is. Bunch of letters that stand for sumthin else. Like KIT is keep in touch and so forth

Bradcore

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
[snapback]661790[/snapback]

Thats exactly what IBYDKWTM is. Bunch of letters that stand for sumthin else. Like KIT is keep in touch and so forth
[snapback]661794[/snapback]

No, IBYDKWTM is not an acronym because you can pronounce an acronym as though it were a normal word. I cant think of what what IBYDKWTM is called, but as soon as I remember, I'll tell you.

nc marlin

Muckdog
Reaction score
A pneumonic device
[snapback]662352[/snapback]
yeah except its spelled mnemonic

chefbob

Muckdog
Reaction score
Main Entry: ac?ro?nym
Pronunciation: 'a-kr&-"nim
Function: noun
Etymology: acr- + -onym
: a word (as NATO, radar, or snafu) formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts of a compound term; also : an abbreviation (as FBI) formed from initial letters

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
A pneumonic device
[snapback]662352[/snapback]
yeah except its spelled mnemonic
[snapback]662358[/snapback]

phoenix

Muckdog
Reaction score
[snapback]661338[/snapback]

OMG- I saw this car just last week and was howling after I figured out the plates. They were driving down Pines Blvd near the Pembroke Lakes Mall.

nc marlin

Muckdog
Reaction score
you wouldn't really expect that plate to be on a Lincoln. at least I sure wouldn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom