What's new

Game 1 thoughts

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Discuss.

Kim pitched a pretty good game. I never expected him to pitch the way he did. I thought he would be crushed.
Jeremy continues to hit. Isn't he like 8 for his last 17 or something?
The bullpen came through (Lindy and Gregg :thumbup )

Overall. A great game.

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
byk looked good...i still think he's better in the bullpen but keep running him out there to see if he keeps this up...that wacky play in the 8th was huge, who knows what coulod have happened

mittman

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good start for Kim. Already done more for us than Julio
Nice work by Lindstrom getting out of a huge jam (little lucky, but I'll take it)
I'm really impressed at how Gregg came back and struck out the side after the leadoff walk. I'm love seeing players come through in the clutch spots.
Offense looked good. Even Treaner got in front of a ball and got on base

canada-marlin24

Muckdog
Reaction score
good game by kim and just a couple mistake pitches but man this ray lineup is much improved...great bullpen work and i think fredi needs to realize that 1 good inning is enough and stop putting guys in for 2 innings it never works...anyway i think the linden pickup is good..power from both sides with some very good defense

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
How about today's lineup?

I want Hermida get more at-bat. so, it's better than Hermida has a #2 spot in the lineup.

My prospective lineup is

Reggie
Hermida
Shadez
Miggy
Hammer
Uggla
Boone
Olivo
Pitcher' spot

XxFactorxX

Muckdog
Reaction score
Kim had good stuff today although when hitters got a hold of it... they got a hold of it. Just ask Ty Wigginton. Nonetheless, we got a win and the offense looked good too. Nice stuff by Gregg and Lindstrom aswell.

ShaqandWade323

I predicted 7 ip with 1 run and 3 walks. I just wanted to say that for egotistical purposes but seriously Kim is a good pitcher, he just needs a little confidence.

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score
i didnt get to watch the game, but god damn... Reggie! keep him lead-off!

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
Kim had good stuff today although when hitters got a hold of it... they got a hold of it. Just ask Ty Wigginton. Nonetheless, we got a win and the offense looked good too. Nice stuff by Gregg and Lindstrom aswell.
jesus in a marlin uniform couldnt get wiggington out

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
How about today's lineup?

I want Hermida get more at-bat. so, it's better than Hermida has a #2 spot in the lineup.

My prospective lineup is

Reggie
Hermida
Shadez
Miggy
Hammer
Uggla
Boone
Olivo
Pitcher' spot

Probably going to see about the same line up as Friday night. Except without Wood. Boone will most likely be at 1st, Miggy at 3rd, and Hermida the DH (no pitchers spot). It will be interesting to see who is playing RF. Borchard most likely but IF Alfredo's foot is okay then I wouldn't mind seeing Reggie in RF and Alfredo in CF.

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
I predicted 7 ip with 1 run and 3 walks. I just wanted to say that for egotistical purposes but seriously Kim is a good pitcher, he just needs a little confidence.

Actually he threw more pitches than I thought they would allow seeing he just came off the DL. But he looked comfortable out there. I don't think I have ever heard an umpire chew a pitcher out for working too fast?????? And man, he was loud about it. That was the most disturbing thing. He acted like he was scolding a little kid and wanted the world to know he is THE MAN. If he had done that with a couple of our other SPs he might have gotten an earful himself. Fredi should have been right out on the field on this one throwing a well deserved tantrum that would have brought the scrutiny of MLB into it.

Top Bottom