What's new

Game 2...Expos/Fish

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mike Tejera goes tomorrow......vs Livan Hernandez

if Mike likes it up in the big league's he better be lights out...... atleast a quality start

I wonder if Jack puts Doublesworth back in the lineup tomorrow.... same with Pudge

thoughts?

I actually expect a useful start from Tejera tomorrow. I think he will give us 6 good innings.

TH should be in the lineup, and I guess it all depends on Pudge's comfort level at gametime if he is in there.

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I actually expect a useful start from Tejera tomorrow. I think he will give us 6 good innings.

TH should be in the lineup, and I guess it all depends on Pudge's comfort level at gametime if he is in there.
Banks has been hiting well but I would like to see D.Lee get a day off and insert Banks at 1b.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont expect much from Tejera tomorow, he is pitchin really bad and my Prediction is he is going to pitch Awful but the Lineup will help him. I dont think Doublesworth will be in the lineup with Banks Swinging a Hot Bat

Banks has been hiting well but I would like to see D.Lee get a day off and insert Banks at 1b.

Yeah, and he made a nice catch today as well. That's not a bad idea right there that you have.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Tejera is going to get rolled.

Now that banks is getting some PT...he is doing well.

Amazing what AB's will do for a player.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol i was talking to Micheal mom and i told her ' Hey ur son pitches tomorrow' and she goes ' OMG dont tell me anything im so neverous. '

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol i was talking to Micheal mom and i told her ' Hey ur son pitches tomorrow' and she goes ' OMG dont tell me anything im so neverous. '
You should have told Micheal's mom to tell her son that Tejera needs to learn a 4th pitch like a silder... :lol

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
all i ask of you michael is 5 innings and 4 runs allowed

please give us a chance

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
all i ask of you michael is 5 innings and 4 runs allowed

please give us a chance
that is pretty crappy....

thats an 7+era

ugh

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
A few notes after last night's game:

-that was Pavano's first complete game since 1999.
-the team is now 7-7 under McKeon.
-Brian Banks has 10 RBIs in his last 9 games.

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
A few notes after last night's game:

-that was Pavano's first complete game since 1999.
-the team is now 7-7 under McKeon.
-Brian Banks has 10 RBIs in his last 9 games.
I rest my case...

PUT BANKS AT 1st :mischief2

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
McKeon said Banks would be in the starting lineup again tonight.

"I'm a little bit superstitious, too, but I'm also going to ride the hot guys," McKeon said. "[Todd's] chomping at the bit to get in, but I didn't want to play him five games and lose him for five. Banks has done a good job out there. Give him the opportunity to play and he has stepped up. He's had a lot of key hits for us and is making some big catches." - Old Man River McKeon

McKeon included left-hander Tommy Phelps in his Finley reference, saying it would be difficult to leave him out of the rotation if he continues to be effective. When left-handed starter Mark Redman returns from the disabled list this week, it's possible Phelps could bump tonight's starter Michael Tejera back to a set-up role.

Sun-Sentinel
The writing is on the wall for Tejera, he's back in the pen by the end of the week... Afraid he may mail it in tonite.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Tejera had a nice start last year starting games, but since about halfway through last season he's really struggled.

If Tejera struggles today...I agree, send him to the pen and give Phelps the 5th spot for now.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
With another crappy performance tonight...

Tejera might buy himself a one way ticket to the Isotopes.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Let's hope he doesn't. But if he does, welcome to the bigs for good, Dontrelle and Tommy! :D ;)

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Beckett is due to return in short order....

One of those two will be replaced in the rotation.

Top Bottom