What's new

Game 5 Pics

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pictures are much better this time around. We were in section 145 row 9 (we had a little upgrade after a little ticket issue, no biggie). Nice crowd. The flags were awesome all over the stadium.

Here's just some random pics:

Dorrell Wright

Blurry Idols on stage

Caption this:

Totally random picture, I know. But too funny.

To see all pics, go here: http://public.fotki.com/cubanprncs81/flori...s-vs-phillies-/

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey. You got my pic in that OF shot. At least I think it's me. It's my seat and someone is there. LOL
The flags Saturday night were an awesome sight. It was so cool looking around the stadium and seeing all that white waving. And the excitment level in the 7th when Hammer had that great AB going for the Marlins virgin cycle was unbelieveable. Everyone around us was screaming for the team to keep that hit streak going in the 8th so he could another AB.
Not a big Idol fan so we left right after the game. But what a great night at the ball park.

fauowls44

Muckdog
Reaction score
I wasn't there tonight, but it seems like it was a fun game to attend. Only problem I have with the give away is that nobody probably thought of what 'waving the white flag' can be taken to mean....luckily the Marlins didn't surrender.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
MiRi, was the performance any good?

awesome pics also.

Out of the Past

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey. You got my pic in that OF shot. At least I think it's me. It's my seat and someone is there. LOL
I think you're on the video miamibaseball posted yesterday.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
MiRi, was the performance any good?

awesome pics also.

It was alright. The best ones were Anthony Federov, Mendissa (Did I spell that right?), & Ace Young, of course. :)

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think you're on the video miamibaseball posted yesterday.

My wife was talking to me about that as we were getting ready to leave for the game Sunday. I had no idea what she was talking about as I don't go to many sites. She had to log on and show it to me. And yep, that old hippie is me. I didn't know miamibaseball was even doing some vid shots. One of these days I may have to hire some 12 year old to come here and show me how to upload vid clips from my vid camera. LOL

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
Miamibaseball, I didn't know that the Idols were signing autographs. I saw the table set up, but I thought it was for player autographs like they used to do a couple of years ago where they give you a pass at the entrance. Did they give you a pass or did you just go get in line?

I wish I could have met Ace. He's so awesome.

Top Bottom