What's new

Game on TV tonight?

Pengh

Muckdog
Reaction score
Is was checking my guide and FSN (Here in Boca) has the Rays game scheduled (Not Marlins). On MOJO HD? They have the game scheduled (Marlins) but I don't get that channel

Jonny Ramos

Muckdog
Reaction score
I will post what i posted on another thread.

We can all chip in for a MLB.tv account (via paypal) and watch the marlins games. I would be down for this. It would be really cheap if lots of people chipped in.

Edit: Is this actually possible? any1 know?

canada-marlin24

Muckdog
Reaction score
no it is not becuase when we pay with our credit cards the team had the zip codes blackedout so basically we cant watch the game while someone in kansas can...makes a lot of sense i know since i have the package....idiots!!

Pengh

Muckdog
Reaction score
So will it be on the HD channel???
Edit: Never mind... No TV :confused

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, there's always the Stanley Cup Finals on NBC, so it's not a terrible night for no TV.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, there's always the Stanley Cup Finals on NBC, so it's not a terrible night for no TV.
:thumbup

Royals vs Devil Rays on FSN Florida, also.

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score
:thumbup

Royals vs Devil Rays on FSN Florida, also.

Cavs/Pistons too

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anyone intersted in splitting mlb.tv with me? I currently have it, and am thinking about getting rid of it.

I Love Penny

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anyone intersted in splitting mlb.tv with me? I currently have it, and am thinking about getting rid of it.

Doesn't MLB ban the account when they notice that multiple IPs are used for one account? I may be wrong but I think that purchasing online accounts is restricted for one computer only. When they notice that one account is logging in from multiple soruces, they may close it for the safety of the buyer. In other words, I think it's illegal to share accounts.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Why the heck can't they save the blackouts for early weekday games instead of
saturday night games?

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score

Doesn't MLB ban the account when they notice that multiple IPs are used for one account? I may be wrong but I think that purchasing online accounts is restricted for one computer only. When they notice that one account is logging in from multiple soruces, they may close it for the safety of the buyer. In other words, I think it's illegal to share accounts.

up to two computers are allowed to be on. I've shared with my brother before, but he is back in miami now and has no use for it.

Top Bottom