What's new

Game Thoughts...

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
My brief thoughts....

Olsen pitched a pretty good game this afternoon. Eventhough he was alittle wild he found ways to get through it. I also loved how Olsen kept his cool when the ump had alittle brain fart. Last year he would have blown up in his face.

Offense was meh but Peavy did his thing.

Defense let us down again (Error by Hanley and passed ball).

Reed needs to go... There is no use to him on this team other than pitch running.

canada-marlin24

Muckdog
Reaction score
well lovely way to give them the series after i had to sit through that disaster last night

Only thing that pops into my head is that Peavy might be the best 15th round pick ever.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Back to back games in which the defense had their heads up their ass. I think fredi should line
them all up and bitch slap them. The ump was a d*ck as well.

gomarlins9703

Muckdog
Reaction score
i would really like fredi to show a little more fire. too many bonehead mistakes are being made. i have no problem losing today, if we did not screw ourselves yesterday. i think jack needs to go to the clubhouse and have a little talk with the players and coaches.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Tip of my cap to Peavy

didn't have much of a chance today with him on his game

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
I can take losing to Peavy. Last night's game was a kick in the stomach.

JonDigital

Muckdog
Reaction score
Regardless of who was pitching today or yesterday our defense and decision making needs to get better fast. We look lost out in the field sometimes.

sdg210

Muckdog
Reaction score
Our defense cost us both today's game and yesterday's game. This has got to stop. If Fredi can't rip into them for something like this, can we call Jack out of the bullpen?

FreshFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
I can take losing to Peavy. Last night's game was a kick in the stomach.

exactly. . . we needed to take care of B yesterday.

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
Maybe Joe Girardi ran a better ballclub?

I gotta takka Peavy....'scuse em moi :happydance

PBFishFan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Penny's pitching tomorrow for the Dodgers, so our defense definitely needs to get its collective head out of its collective @ss. I know it's mentioned alot, but if only De Aza, Hermida, and J.J. were in the line up...

Reaction score
Penny's pitching tomorrow for the Dodgers, so our defense definitely needs to get its collective head out of its collective @ss. I know it's mentioned alot, but if only De Aza, Hermida, and J.J. were in the line up...
Hermida (performing as he did last year) wouldn't make a whole lot of difference.

Top Bottom