What's new

Game Thoughts

Reaction score
Just like the desciption says...we always make things interesting, for better or for worse.

whatd u all think.

i think tommy made the best comment of the season thus far.

in the middle innings, they were talking about how the marlins are better on the road, i think they are .500 and the hitting is extremely better.

anyway...tommy said this means one thing, "the marlins like playing in front of people."

another thing i found annoying was when marmol struck out cabby in a big spot and he pumped his fist or whatever.
tommy and rich kept talking 3 more innings about how he showed cabby up and cabby wasnt happy about.

from my personal perspective, i doubt cabrera gave a lick about cuz he just smiled. my buddy also said it could be considered a complement being like its saying something to strike out cabrera, one of the leagues best hitters.

anyway whatd u guys (girls) think.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
They beat themselves, and we tried to give it back to them.

Biggest thing to come of this game was Hanley getting that off the skids hit. He needs to heat up for us to keep it going.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Very nice game by the Fish. Hammer is amazing on the road.

Gardner looked a lot like feces, seems like he'll be the odd man out when Owens comes back. On the other hand though, Kevin Gregg looked like an immortal tonight.

Great win and hopefully they can get the sweep at Wrigley tomorrow!

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
A few members of the bullpen need to have the eye of the tiger with a decent lead. They are not going after hitters and putting them away.

Cant believe we had to use Gregg 2 nights in a row

ShaqandWade323

Kevin Gregg = one of the best off-season acquisitions in baseball this year

Top Bottom