What's new

GOING TO THE GAME!

The Marlin Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
Alright, so most of you guys live in dade or broward county and can go to games whenever you want....me i moved from miami 10 years ago, this will only be like the 5th marlins game ive ever been to....thank god for satelite t.v...i get to watch every game pretty much.....I'm PUMPED to go get autographs and get my a$$ kicked by all the drunk redsox fans when are boys start pounding on BK (knock on wood). watch for me on t.v, maybe Minirvini will put me on, haha, peace out guys

Arnie1941

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good for you! Try to find Minirvini. He could use you. Hope we kick the crap out of the BoSox but also hope Millar goes 5 for 5. (He's hitting 316 now, does best as a player not a DH).

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wish I could go to Fenway...

That's gotta be a hell of an experience...

The Marlin Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
it is a great experience, lots of fun, i go 8-10 times a year, not gonna lie i have become a red sox fan, but they are AL and the Fish always come first with me......it is however really nice going to sold out games and seeing fans go nuts over the game....wish i could see some of that at The Pro....even though fans arent coming out much yet ( i think they will if our winnin continues)...the crowds do seem to be getting more rowdy and into the game...good sign

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hate the Sox to be honest...

Only because John Henry owns them, though...

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well I hear he does good things for the BoSox, but he screwed this team...

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
judt like Fish , the Red Sox are my 2nd favorite team :) :w00t :thumbup
Same for me. The BoSox do Spring Training here in City of Palms Park in Fort Myers. I want them to knock off the Yankees who don't deserve to be on top just like the Braves don't deserve to be on top and both won't by the end of the season..mark my words!

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
i went to fenway last summer. I went to a game (i believe against the Blue Jays)....I bought the tickets a day before the game. The day of the game, I (along with all baseball fans) found out Ted Williams had died. As unfortunate as it is that he died, it was cool going to the Red Sox game the day he passed away. I got a bunch of commemoritve stuff.

The Marlin Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
:) Were u gonna sit bring a marlins cap 2 see u.
I'll be wearing a lowell jersey, and ill be in the grandstand i think, to the right of the bleachers if your facing it, prob wont be able to see me unless the Fox sports net crew spots me, i may be the only marlin fan there, which is why Minirvini should interview me!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :thumbup

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Cool...have fun and dont forget to get inteviewed by Cgraig Minervini! Tell us how it goes...

Latest posts

Top Bottom