Joe

Muckdog
Reaction score
Goodbye to my Lightning, the Devils will own them. :(

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Goodbye to my Lightning, the Devils will own them. :(
hey atleast your team made the playoffs....

but

the Panthers will be there next year

:shifty

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
God damn hockey playoffs are taking up Baseball time and now The wonderful Sixers are about to take up more coverage.

Why can't The Bulls ever make the playoff? :banghead

Joe

Muckdog
Reaction score
as do the spurs

my Suns will beat you.

Dante_evil

Muckdog
Reaction score
as do the spurs

my Suns will beat you.
I disagree with u Joe. The suns are crap and they are not going to beat the Spurs.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
as do the spurs

my Suns will beat you.
now your a suns fan?

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
that woudl explain things.....

always support the teams that will never win a championship.

Joe

Muckdog
Reaction score
that woudl explain things.....

always support the teams that will never win a championship.
Yeah, the Bucs will never win a championship...

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
devil rays, lightning, suns....

bucs finally discovered how to be a winning franchise.

Joe

Muckdog
Reaction score
must i remind u of the cowboys and marlins? ;)

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
must i remind you that the cowboys have 5 superbowl trophies?

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
as do the spurs

my Suns will beat you.
I disagree with u Joe. The suns are crap and they are not going to beat the Spurs. No your precious Magic are crap and who's only chance of becoming a Top three team is on The Shoulder's of Drew Gooden, who if you remember was Jerry West's pick. If you also remember unless The Griz draw #1 will not get a 1st round draft pick(Remember Otis Thorpe?). So why would Jerry West who was trying to rebuild get rid of his only 1st round pick till 2004. Maybe their's something wrong with him? You also know Tmac is not going to carry Orlando by itself.

The Suns are a promising team and gave a much better performace that The Magic did in game two and I also may remind you that Tim Duncan is not hurt(Robinson is but he's not their top guy anymore). The Suns have a chance to advance, The Magic do not. The Suns played well against The Spurs during Regular if you remember.

Dante_evil

Muckdog
Reaction score
as do the spurs

my Suns will beat you.
I disagree with u Joe. The suns are crap and they are not going to beat the Spurs. No your precious Magic are crap and who's only chance of becoming a Top three team is on The Shoulder's of Drew Gooden, who if you remember was Jerry West's pick. If you also remember unless The Griz draw #1 will not get a 1st round draft pick(Remember Otis Thorpe?). So why would Jerry West who was trying to rebuild get rid of his only 1st round pick till 2004. Maybe their's something wrong with him? You also know Tmac is not going to carry Orlando by itself.

The Suns are a promising team and gave a much better performace that The Magic did in game two and I also may remind you that Tim Duncan is not hurt(Robinson is but he's not their top guy anymore). The Suns have a chance to advance, The Magic do not. The Suns played well against The Spurs during Regular if you remember. I agree Orlando is crap , I have no problem with that. But They have a better chance of going to the 2nd round than the Suns have , because in the East any team can win it.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
the spurs will advance.

they have problems matching up with the suns, always have, not just this year but for over a decade. i dont know why, i think its more psychological.

robinson will be in the lineup tomorrow, count on that, this injury just requires him to play through the pain, something he has done for many years now.

Top Bottom